Alcoa starts spring practice today (May 5th)

I look forward to seeing the "first look" of 2009!

Any scheduled scrimmages?

Any word on a tenth team for this seasons schedule?

2009 Schedule as on now.

Fri Aug. 21 at Bell Co. (KY)

Fri Aug. 28 Maryville

Fri Sep. 4 at Loudon D

Thu Sep. 10 at Fulton

Fri Sep. 18 Scott County D

Fri Oct. 2 at Kingston D

Fri Oct. 16 Stone Memorial D

Fri Oct. 23 McMinn Central

Fri Oct. 30 at CAK D

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The two teams they have lined up to this point are Clinton and Lenoir City.

May 16 is Clinton and Sometime in the next week in Lenoir city. The Lenoir City game is at Alcoa but im not for sure about the Clinton game on that Sat. If I had to guess its away? One of my friends plays for Lenoir City and I ask him if he was looking forward to playing us in the spring and he seemed puzzled and told me he hadnt heard a thing about it.

Its not nice to schedule the 5 Time Defending State Champions and not tell your players about it! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I look forward to seeing the "first look" of 2009!

Any scheduled scrimmages?

Any word on a tenth team for this seasons schedule?

2009 Schedule as on now.

Fri Aug. 21 at Bell Co. (KY)

Fri Aug. 28 Maryville

Fri Sep. 4 at Loudon D

Thu Sep. 10 at Fulton

Fri Sep. 18 Scott County D

Fri Oct. 2 at Kingston D

Fri Oct. 16 Stone Memorial D

Fri Oct. 23 McMinn Central

Fri Oct. 30 at CAK D

I read in the paper today that the Clinton/Alcoa scrimmage will be at Alcoa Saturday May 16th @ 10:00 a.m.

The two teams they have lined up to this point are Clinton and Lenoir City.

May 16 is Clinton and Sometime in the next week in Lenoir city. The Lenoir City game is at Alcoa but im not for sure about the Clinton game on that Sat. If I had to guess its away? One of my friends plays for Lenoir City and I ask him if he was looking forward to playing us in the spring and he seemed puzzled and told me he hadnt heard a thing about it.

Its not nice to schedule the 5 Time Defending State Champions and not tell your players about it! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

The Spring games are both AT Alcoa.

Clinton May 16th at 11:00 a.m

Lenoir City 22nd at 5:00 p.m

alcoa is horrible. nobody likes them

You sure are a yappy little bulldog............. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

OWNED!

You sure are a yappy little bulldog............. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

OWNED!

Thats funny

The 2009 Alcoa Tornadoes are stacked with QuarterBacks and Recivers. Four QuarterBacks and alot of Recivers.

QuarterBacks

Austin Tallent

Tyler Hartley

Hogan Goodson

Ryan Stoutt *NEW*

Recivers

Tyler Robinson

Steven Isom

Jared Jett

Laujuan Warfield

Davon Zachery *NEW*

Chaz Barnes *NEW*

ALCOA IS STACKED

FootballFreak123......................Welcome to CoachT! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

It's always good to see talented kids at Alcoa give football at try. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The 2009 Alcoa Tornadoes are stacked with QuarterBacks and Recivers. Four QuarterBacks and alot of Recivers.

QuarterBacks

Austin Tallent

Tyler Hartley

Hogan Goodson

Ryan Stoutt *NEW*

Recivers

Tyler Robinson

Steven Isom

Jared Jett

Laujuan Warfield

Davon Zachery *NEW*

Chaz Barnes *NEW*

ALCOA IS STACKED

Yeah but is Alcoa's schedule "stacked"..............meaning do you have a 10th game yet?????