Union City Finds Coach.....

treefitty74

I agree with you....No doubt Union City would be a much stronger team..But not State contenders...I believe Bradford did play Central to about 10 points last year and some of that could have been with Bradford having to foul late..And I would think Fussel had a much better surrounding cast last year at Central than she would have at Union City..So ,as good as she is..I'm not buying a Gold ball like Pioneer thinks !

The Bradford-Central game wasn't that close...I was there....

I doubt Chassidy would go to Union City even though her dad is a UC alum and works in Union City.....The Lady Rebels will be pretty good next season anyway......

I don't think they (UC) would be state contenders...Sub State POTENTIAL possibly......

To be honest, I wish Eddie Suiter all the luck in the world at UC......SOME (not all) Central fans need to be careful what they wish for......This district is very strong and his former team (OC) is one of the Big Three.....It's not easy to be a 20 game winner and at least contend for the district championship every year in 13AA......If he hears the same sort of things that I hear at the games pointed toward him then this move doesn't surprise me at all...

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bradford-Central game wasn't that close...I was there....

I doubt Chassidy would go to Union City even though her dad is a UC alum and works in Union City.....The Lady Rebels will be pretty good next season anyway......

dont forget that

I don't think they (UC) would be state contenders...Sub State POTENTIAL possibly.....

To be honest, I wish Eddie Suiter all the luck in the world at UC......SOME (not all) Central fans need to be careful what they wish for......This district is very strong and his former team (OC) is one of the Big Three.....It's not easy to be a 20 game winner and at least contend for the district championship every year in 13AA......If he hears the same sort of things that I hear at the games pointed toward him then this move doesn't surprise me at all...

Hey don't forget that Chassidy works out regularly with Tony Brown, 1990 State Champ, UC alumnist, wonder if that will have any impact? Chassidy won't go to GC...too many stars and not enough balls.

Hey don't forget that Chassidy works out regularly with Tony Brown, 1990 State Champ, UC alumnist, wonder if that will have any impact? Chassidy won't go to GC...too many stars and not enough balls.

Also with UC alum and former player John Parham some.....And Marquis Weddle.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

My guess is no player will transfer anywhere. UC seems to be getting a program builder that's a quality person & OC, in the long run, will probably be better off. The bigger question though is who'd want to coach at OC?? That place don't have the best of reputations coupled with the history & tradition of the girls program not to mention the talent the program generates every year, whoever's selected had best be tough & very thick skinned... good luck!!

Little Joe Little Joe better off explain? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Or is that just something to get the fires burning? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> Peace is the way to go /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Being honest, no fuel required cause a fire already there from a personal standpoint which won't be addressed in this format. The post was actually in reference to the good book which says you basically can't serve two masters without screwing up one's service to both. In this particular case, deciding which is more important, being a coach or father, and making the decision now obviously benefits his family and the program in the long run........

Being honest, no fuel required cause a fire already there from a personal standpoint which won't be addressed in this format. The post was actually in reference to the good book which says you basically can't serve two masters without screwing up one's service to both. In this particular case, deciding which is more important, being a coach or father, and making the decision now obviously benefits his family and the program in the long run........

I agree with the coach/father comment....

Suiter will probably be better off at UC...I wouldn't think the pressure would be near the same there....The girl's program isn't the straw that stirs the drink athletically at UC...For many years I'd even venture to say it was an afterthought....Having a boy's program with five state titles under it's belt and in the hunt for more will do that....

Will OC be better off without Suiter??..Maybe-Maybe not....Maybe Suiter took the program as far as he could..Maybe it was time for him to go both personally AND professionally....I wish him the very best......

It is very important to make a great hire now.....We'll see how important it is to the people making those decisions to hire the best qualified person possible or we'll see if it is more important to hire within the "family"...

Nobody stopped her last year and nobody will stop her this year in whatever class she's in.

I would add something to that and shes a fine player but , score more points than her team has and win the game ,well thats the same as stopping her.

Its still a team game last time i checked. A concept im not sure all D1 prospects in the state understands