D-B SPRING PRACTICE-Lets get it going !

If you want some true 2011 talent in the secondary look out for metro's McGavock Raiders Anthony Knight at safety who actually gave running back D.Turner a minor concussion at practice. Aaron Simms at the other safety is a speedy ball hawking safety. At Corner 5'11'' 180 Carl Moody is a run stopping corner.

You don't have that cookie recipe do you?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want some true 2011 talent in the secondary look out for metro's McGavock Raiders Anthony Knight at safety who actually gave running back D.Turner a minor concussion at practice. Aaron Simms at the other safety is a speedy ball hawking safety. At Corner 5'11'' 180 Carl Moody is a run stopping corner.

What the heck did I miss???????????

Indian faithful, what's the word on Coacher Watson? It had been previously rumored that he was thinking of retiring. MUCH respect for Coacher Watson.

Far as I know,he will coach this fall.Coach was with the team in the spring and is as sharp as ever. Making those defensive calls with the way DB plays their front is what drives the defense.

Far as I know,he will coach this fall.Coach was with the team in the spring and is as sharp as ever. Making those defensive calls with the way DB plays their front is what drives the defense.

Thanks Batman. I agree on Coacher. I know he's a sharp, and brilliant coach. I was there when he led Volunteer over D-B, and I have seen many amazing defensive teams since. But, when he does decide to take a well deserved retirement, you guys are loaded with good coaches.

Thanks Batman. I agree on Coacher. I know he's a sharp, and brilliant coach. I was there when he led Volunteer over D-B, and I have seen many amazing defensive teams since. But, when he does decide to take a well deserved retirement, you guys are loaded with good coaches.

I agree with all points.I have a favorite or two,but I'll talk about one.Young coach Holt is a throw back to my days.Many remember a game last year when he should have been in the hospital with kidney stones, but was coaching his linebackers instead at an away game.He understands the little things that can get a player in the right spot,and doesn't except a player not bringing 100% effort under his watch.

Indian faithful, what's the word on Coacher Watson? It had been previously rumored that he was thinking of retiring. MUCH respect for Coacher Watson.

The indian nation had better hope that he doesnt retire because he is the reason they have had 10=0

seasons.He went blank in the first playoff game last year,but GC left the play book in the locker room at halftime

I heard.

The indian nation had better hope that he doesnt retire because he is the reason they have had 10=0

seasons.He went blank in the first playoff game last year,but GC left the play book in the locker room at halftime

I heard.

You are right about Coach Watson, I remember when we played a great Riverdale team 3rd round, and held them to 0 1st downs in the 2nd half. What a great piece of coaching that took(and great play by the defense). ...About the playbook, I think its true, but the way I heard it(and saw it) he left it in the locker room the last 3 yrs.

He thought D-B meant any defensive back. No harm intended.

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

You are right about Coach Watson, I remember when we played a great Riverdale team 3rd round, and held them to 0 1st downs in the 2nd half. What a great piece of coaching that took(and great play by the defense). ...About the playbook, I think its true, but the way I heard it(and saw it) he left it in the locker room the last 3 yrs.

i think your both dumb the coaches make the calls they cant make the plays

plain and simple we havent made the plays to win those games but i have talked to the players from this years team and they are ready to prove people that say DB cant get past the first they are ready to prove them wrong so lets strap it on and get ready for another exciting year of Dobys Bennett football