Coffee County vs Football School

MrNoitAll

Well it is gettin close to the end to see who is goin to be the district champion.......the Ladies from the "Football School" ain't playin bad ball and they are very excited about their chances on beatin my team. Well before they go off and start gettin to excited they will have to wait a little while because the CC Ladies are goin take them down and I mean down. So until the Ladies from Lincoln County can beat the CC ladies they will always be known as the "Football School" BUT if they did happen to get lucky and I do not mean CC's Lucky I will then call them a softball school but until that day you will always be known as the "Football School"! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> You all are to young to go very far, and you sure don't want any of those ladies from the East! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it is gettin close to the end to see who is goin to be the district champion.......the Ladies from the "Football School" ain't playin bad ball and they are very excited about their chances on beatin my team. Well before they go off and start gettin to excited they will have to wait a little while because the CC Ladies are goin take them down and I mean down. So until the Ladies from Lincoln County can beat the CC ladies they will always be known as the "Football School" BUT if they did happen to get lucky and I do not mean CC's Lucky I will then call them a softball school but until that day you will always be known as the "Football School"! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> You all are to young to go very far, and you sure don't want any of those ladies from the East! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

They have already beaten them twice......or did I miss something?

Yeah they did and we beat them the last time we played. I do believe that was in the Coffee County Classic or did YOU miss that. Time will tell who comes out on top.

You see my best friend has a very selective memory he can only remember when he is right but never when he is wrong! But being the underdog ain't the right word.....you see we have a surprise that no one is a talkin about! It is that we have "Lucky" on our side and if you cannot be at the game he will tell you how it is and he is only the best boardcaster in the world...............or maybe in Coffee County but he sure is dang good! GO CC!!!!!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> So don't ever use that word again.....underdog to the football school is crazy! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> They are good but sometimes they think they are better than what they are people that brag are only foolin themselves....been hearin a lot from those folks over there how good they are and you better keep that mouth shut or CC will do it for you! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

You see my best friend has a very selective memory he can only remember when he is right but never when he is wrong! But being the underdog ain't the right word.....you see we have a surprise that no one is a talkin about! It is that we have "Lucky" on our side and if you cannot be at the game he will tell you how it is and he is only the best boardcaster in the world...............or maybe in Coffee County but he sure is dang good! GO CC!!!!!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> So don't ever use that word again.....underdog to the football school is crazy! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> They are good but sometimes they think they are better than what they are people that brag are only foolin themselves....been hearin a lot from those folks over there how good they are and you better keep that mouth shut or CC will do it for you! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Dang....MRDontKnowNuttin...gettin kinda rilled up there oh boy! Mite want to take one of them happy pills you always trying to give everbody else!

Don't matter.....they both always breathin "dirty air" behind Smyrna & Riverdale and this yr- Oakland in football...

Now thems REAL FOOTBALL schools!

Head North Young Man......

Dang....MRDontKnowNuttin...gettin kinda rilled up there oh boy! Mite want to take one of them happy pills you always trying to give everbody else!

Don't matter.....they both always breathin "dirty air" behind Smyrna & Riverdale and this yr- Oakland in football...

Now thems REAL FOOTBALL schools!

Head North Young Man......

You know what "cbud" you could be right about me callin them a football school, I must be livin in the past cause they ain't to good in football either.......but when I was a youngin they were good but that has been a few years. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Hey i got a good one for mrnoitall since Lincoln Co. is so bad and still not up to Coffee Co. class and its obvious we are not cause we know that we are still the underdogs for this game. In fact we havent figured out yet how we ever got in your top ten cause its obvious to us down here at the football school that we dont deserve to be even mentioned in the same class as coffee co. softball. So heres the deal since its a sure thing coffeee will win the district if for some strange reason Lincoln Co. got lucky and wins you have to come forward with who you are. Now i know there is very little chance we would win and you have to do this so come on lets see what your made of with your sure prediction. I realize im asking you to something that doesnt worry you in the least cause gosh who could ever think the unthinkable and coffee co not win the tournament. I dont know why i even thought of this knowing this is a sure bet win for you. Dang coffe probably beat us in 5 innings and then also cant forget those ladies from Lawrenceburg either. LOL Just having fun with you like you do with all of us. Best of luck to all the teams left in tournament,just hope we have some luck and come out on top.

Hey i got a good one for mrnoitall since Lincoln Co. is so bad and still not up to Coffee Co. class and its obvious we are not cause we know that we are still the underdogs for this game. In fact we havent figured out yet how we ever got in your top ten cause its obvious to us down here at the football school that we dont deserve to be even mentioned in the same class as coffee co. softball. So heres the deal since its a sure thing coffeee will win the district if for some strange reason Lincoln Co. got lucky and wins you have to come forward with who you are. Now i know there is very little chance we would win and you have to do this so come on lets see what your made of with your sure prediction. I realize im asking you to something that doesnt worry you in the least cause gosh who could ever think the unthinkable and coffee co not win the tournament. I dont know why i even thought of this knowing this is a sure bet win for you. Dang coffe probably beat us in 5 innings and then also cant forget those ladies from Lawrenceburg either. LOL Just having fun with you like you do with all of us. Best of luck to all the teams left in tournament,just hope we have some luck and come out on top.

Scores! anyone know any scores? CC vs LC?