Cumberland County

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems the momentem has carried over from passing league. Bowen looking good as the field general. The oline is progressing, while the skill guys are making plays and competing. We might have the best dline in the region if not the mid state. Brandon Lindey 6'4 200 is making plays at WR as well as DE. Look for him to have a big year. Dakota Rucker 6'4 190 is only a sophmore has great potential. The linebackers bring w them experience and tenacity. Led by Matt Greene who is a Stone transfer. The DBs are a very strong position in the 3-3-5 look. Bringing with them play making and experience Cody Smith and Cody Vance are playing very well. The secondary which is young is pretty talented. Exciting times here @ CCHS things are looking up!

Bledsoe scrimmage was productive. Hated the format 10 play series is not realistic. We moved the ball well throwing and running. OL missed some assignments but that's typical for 1st summer scrimmage. Defense overall played average. A couple big plays kept us from having a great day. I'll give #34 from Bledsoe some props he runs the ball hard and is physical. if the format would have been down and distance CCHS would have ran away with it.

Bledsoe scrimmage was productive. Hated the format 10 play series is not realistic. We moved the ball well throwing and running. OL missed some assignments but that's typical for 1st summer scrimmage. Defense overall played average. A couple big plays kept us from having a great day. I'll give #34 from Bledsoe some props he runs the ball hard and is physical. if the format would have been down and distance CCHS would have ran away with it.

Good to hear the Jets moved the ball.

Ran away with it??? not sure about that....and i to don't like the 10 play format....but we did score on a few big plays that i think put us ahead for the day.....we can't stop the pass....i will be the first to say that....and us guys have two good recievers....TALL....you guys should have threw to them more....but all in all it was good work for both teams.....good luck this year.

jhoutsider.. Film was watched and bchs had 12 plays on the first drive and in the first 9 plays bchs only gained 30 yds(20-50), which surely would have led to a punt or 2. then 3 plays later(play 12) hit us deep cause our corner fell asleep. CCHS got the ball and drove down the field but ran out of plays. Bchs got the ball back and the QB 4 plays into the drive threw a pick. But bchs remained w the football and broke a big run loose. But in down and distance it would have been cchs ball. Cchs drove down in around 7 plays and scored right back. Bchs had some good plays but in down and distance cchs was clearly winning. Bchs had atleast 2 punts a pick and a fumble lost. Bchs 3 turnovers cchs 0. Good luck to bchs they do have some good players.