Cumberland County

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How are the Jets looking under the new coach? Have they started spring practice yet? Any info will be great.

What about Stone and their new coach?

Who do they scrimmage?

I know they ar scrimmaging Heritage today at Heritage 7 pm. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

who are you Owl 80? Defense is being run by 2 people, Stiles and Mac

how are things going macdaddy? Same ole down this way. Seems like things are pointing toward Offut as getting the job at NW but not for sure yet. A young coach from out it east tn got the central job but he really has never stayed in one place long so I wonder if he will now.

Hope you are having a good time will talk to you later. Stay in touch.

doing great Ken. I heard about NW and how it all went down and Offutt will be the coach from what i hear. Things are fantastic here and the kids are great. Hey they don't even talk back to you. They are pickjing up the system on both sides of the ball. Cumberland scrimmages Heritage on Monday as it got cancelled last friday due to weather. We shall see how things have progressed. Been tough with all the frickin rain. Keeping things kind of basic right not but trying to get them to do things correctly and at full speed. How are things at CHS? Smack Cooper for me if you would!

doing great Ken. I heard about NW and how it all went down and Offutt will be the coach from what i hear. Things are fantastic here and the kids are great. Hey they don't even talk back to you. They are pickjing up the system on both sides of the ball. Cumberland scrimmages Heritage on Monday as it got cancelled last friday due to weather. We shall see how things have progressed. Been tough with all the frickin rain. Keeping things kind of basic right not but trying to get them to do things correctly and at full speed. How are things at CHS? Smack Cooper for me if you would!

Will do. That is another reason I am glad we did spring during late February and early March. We didn't have to worry about the rain. Yes cold but no rain. Troy resigned from baseball over at Rossview. A lot of changes are going on. Keep working them hard and I will talk to you later.

Scoring wise, I heard it was 14-7 Jets. Heard the defense made a couple of stops at goal line. That's about all I heard.

Good luck Jets!

Keep up the hard work! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You all will have my support this season.