CAK vs. Carter

OldSoccerFan

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't feel betrayed...I was just offering a sensible solution as to how the field could be dried up haha. I gotta say I was torn between the Alcoa/Catholic and Carter/CAK game....and I had to go with the CAK/Carter only because I grew up with playing with the Carter guys and one or two CAK guys. Akula, I hope you all take down the Irish becuase I would love to see Alcoa advance. Good luck to both coaches!

I had forgotten about the squirrel thing, man this forum covers it all. I can't blame you for watching carter/cak, i'd go if I didn't have something else important to do. hope you can catch a game of ours later this week. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

CAK wins 4-3 in the final minute of golden goal!!! Another tough game for Carter AND CAK that went the distance. Congratulations to them on a heck of a season, and congrats to BigG and his CAK boys. They get Alcoa next. The Plus Member Show Down is right around the corner. Good luck to both teams and coaches. I've got a meeting for a school trip on Thursday, but will do my very best to make it to this one.

BigG and gchunn- I can't wait to hear your takes on the game. Sounds like it was phenomenal!