Siegel and Riverdale will play 2

MTSN

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to everyone who listened in to our live coverage of Game 2. We had 48 live listens on Saturday during the nightcap (actually, 49, but Craig was checking to make sure we were getting through, so we don't count). That's compared to just 6 during Game 1. I guess it helps to promote, doesn't it? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Anyway, the last few days were quite good for us. We had 12 live listens during the Blackman-Riverdale game on Thursday night, and 23 during the Siegel-Blackman game on Friday.

Someone I forgot to thank at the end of our 'cast on Saturday was a YouTube member named Wielzen28. He posted the music I used while reading the starting lineups on games which I worked by myself. And thanks to the men who composed that piece, Klaus Doldinger and Giorgio Moroder, for the 1984 film The Neverending Story. And thanks as well to The BBC, who used that piece while displaying the starting lineup for their older Formula 1 coverage, which inspired me to use it for our 'casts.

Michael

Thanks to everyone who listened in to our live coverage of Game 2. We had 48 live listens on Saturday during the nightcap (actually, 49, but Craig was checking to make sure we were getting through, so we don't count). That's compared to just 6 during Game 1. I guess it helps to promote, doesn't it? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Anyway, the last few days were quite good for us. We had 12 live listens during the Blackman-Riverdale game on Thursday night, and 23 during the Siegel-Blackman game on Friday.

Someone I forgot to thank at the end of our 'cast on Saturday was a YouTube member named Wielzen28. He posted the music I used while reading the starting lineups on games which I worked by myself. And thanks to the men who composed that piece, Klaus Doldinger and Giorgio Moroder, for the 1984 film The Neverending Story. And thanks as well to The BBC, who used that piece while displaying the starting lineup for their older Formula 1 coverage, which inspired me to use it for our 'casts.

Michael

Hope yours isnt as loud as Riverdale's crap! There's is just ridicoulous! I was just a spectator pullin for neither side Sat nite....