INELIGIBLE PLAYER

livinwell

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can't believe anyone would go so far as to tape a child going to and from school, home, etc. for the purpose of showing an ineligibility.

can we get some perspective please?

quite ridiculous there! somebody needs some counciling..............

Not so fast there "GetRealTennessee". If this is the alleged violation that took place in a county about 30 miles west of Nashville, then there is a legitimate reason for a gripe. The timing is just all wrong. There should have been an all out assault long before the Softball not to mention Basketball season ever started. Obviously, the District teams were not passionate enough about the issue to collectively pursue it. After the District tournament champion has been crowned is waaaaaaaaay too late. It does make an honest gripe seem like "sour grapes".

I am very familiar with the situation and someone did get the attention of TSSAA. The player has never lived a day with her father at his home but when the TSSAA showed up to investigate, it became an episode of the " Brady Bunch". This alleged violation, along with other acts of misconduct by certain team members that have reportedly taken place have been covered up. The bottom line with this group is "the fish stinks from the head down".

I didn't try last year. How are the other kids "careers" being affected? More importantly, how are the kids being affected that are being taught that lying is okay. I wish she were eligible. She's not and I know that you know it, too. It doesn't matter what the TSSAA says-they were fooled. As for Dickson, I am sure they are even happier than you are and I don't think it's fair to say they ran her off. I think they gave her everything she wanted. Also, I am not after the girl, it's the coach I want. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

if it is the coach you want then go after her not the player. This topic is over a year old. I don't think it matters now if she even sees her dad. She just had to last year which she did. And i never said it effected any other players' career other than the one you are accusing.

/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Your exactly right, I learned from my faults, but obviously you wish to continue on Huh /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I hope she doesn't play deep at first and smile if she makes a error!!!!!(and her team still wins by like 4 runs) /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> But you are right, it is not all about one player is it!!!!

I wish livinwell would let us know what school he's talkin bout. If it is an east tn team or forrest that livinwell is talking about i'd like to know so i can stop talking about the girl from Creek Wood. but the way livinwell is not putting out any names leads me to think i'm talking about the right person. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

WELL OL BLUEDEVIL DAD IS NEW TO THIS DIG AND IT SOUNDS TO ME THAT LIVINWELL HAD HIS LUNCH MONEY LIFTED WHEN HE WAS A BOY OR IS STILL GETTING IT LIFTED . LEAVE KIDS ALONE ! NEVER HEARD OF SUCH IN MY LIFE .

can't believe anyone would go so far as to tape a child going to and from school, home, etc. for the purpose of showing an ineligibility.

can we get some perspective please?

Cowboyup,

I was really concerned about this ineligiable player until I noticed your penquins! I laughed so hard I cried! Livinwell should forget about that player and just watch the penguins.

Cowboyup,

I was really concerned about this ineligiable player until I noticed your penquins! I laughed so hard I cried! Livinwell should forget about that player and just watch the penguins.

LOL!!! I have had them for a long time, but I still love to watch them and I still laugh out loud!

So glad you like the hilarity, too!!!

Announcements