Boyd-Buchanan vs. East Ridge

OldSoccerFan

CCS isn't automatically in the finals. They play Sweetwater. And I know from the past that Sweetwater can spoil your season as they did to CCS my senior year, then beat us at Boyd after we beat them 5-0 a week early. So don't count them out yet.

But as for this game, I think Boyds offense will show up and it should be atleast 2 or 3-0. The defense will continue to be solid.

It also depends on what ER team shows up. The one that was beating CCS with 30 minutes left, or the one that Lost to CCS 5-0(?) earlier in the season

ER has some fast forwards.

I have not seen either team play, but it seems that East Ridge has improved tremendously as the season has wore on. Coming in as underdogs could play into their hands. I would not be surprised if this game goes to OT.

For the Chattanooga soccer fans this game and the Soddy/ McMinn are the games to go and see. Basehits you've seen both teams in person care to make a prediction? /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Coach T fans it looks like the keeper of Coach T can not handle some replys that were posted

last night and this morning so they just sweep it under the rug by removing the posting. So if you

reply with facts the keeper does not like they make it go away. I don't know how long this

posting will last but for those of you who see this be sure watch your P's and Q's or you will be swept

under the Coach T rug. Have a nice day!!!!!!!

Congrats to ER for defeating the no longer undefeated Boyd and enjoy making history