DC/WC Gamed postponed til Tuesaday

DCdawg

The regional contest between Dickson County and Wilson Central has been rescheduled to be played tomorrow at 6:00PM. Dickson's infield is tarped and in good condition but there are places in the outfield and baseline area grass and that have water standing and need some drying time. The sun is out and the wind is blowing. Just what the doctor ordered.

The regional contest between Dickson County and Wilson Central has been rescheduled to be played tomorrow at 6:00PM. Dickson's infield is tarped and in good condition but there are places in the outfield and baseline area grass and that have water standing and need some drying time. The sun is out and the wind is blowing. Just what the doctor ordered.

/blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Heard of brooms and squiggies???? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Now MrNoitall has no reason not to show up at the Lawrence County/Riverdale game like he did last year.

Sure would be nice if we all knew about the cancelation..............sittin here @ 1:43...hadnt heard a thing other than from you!

Sure would be nice if we all knew about the cancelation..............sittin here @ 1:43...hadnt heard a thing other than from you!

Yep you would think that they would call the Daddy's and Mama coaches as well, I knew about this around 12:00 today and I do not even have a dog in this fight. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Yep you would think that they would call the Daddy's and Mama coaches as well, I knew about this around 12:00 today and I do not even have a dog in this fight. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

FER REEL !! Here it is 1:58............alot of angry M & D's that takin off work.......

FER REEL !! Here it is 1:58............alot of angry M & D's that takin off work.......

Now you see the problem here is that if you didn't work like me, you would not have to take off! You all need to get you a good woman to take kind of you where you wouldn't have this problem! See how lucky I am! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> I love my "Birdie" /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

May need the tarp again on Tuesday.

Hmmm, heard they called it off pretty early this mornin due to field conditions. But seems the field was good enough for them to practice on it this afternoon. Maybe thats all they needed, a little extra practice! Guess we'll see how that pans out tomorrow..

Hmmm, heard they called it off pretty early this mornin due to field conditions. But seems the field was good enough for them to practice on it this afternoon. Maybe thats all they needed, a little extra practice! Guess we'll see how that pans out tomorrow..

I heard they had practice on field maint. I don't think they got much softball practice in.