Dyersburg BEATS USJ

mattfromdburg

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So.....I remember at the beginning of the season someone said that Dyersburg would be weak this year. I bet they feel silly about now. I knew then that D'burg would be our biggest competitor in the district. I actually think this years team is stronger than last. What's so different cause I also know yal graduated some great players last year.

More of a team. For the most part people accepting their roles. Really kinda like DC with the 35 different lineups PO has had.

More of a team. For the most part people accepting their roles. Really kinda like DC with the 35 different lineups PO has had.

That's great! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> 35 different lineups!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Heard Wilder did well on the mound.......who you think will pitch Wednesday?

Oh, another question....heard that wins tonight meant state bound....or is that wrong. Cause I'm thinking you could hardly lose next two games and still get to state tourney.

That's great! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> 35 different lineups!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Oh, another question....heard that wins tonight meant state bound....or is that wrong. Cause I'm thinking you could hardly lose next two games and still get to state tourney.

Win tonight means both advance to substate round - must win on Friday to advance to state. Wed game give winner home field on Friday night - loser will travel to Memphis (I assume)

congrats to dyersburg. im not much of a baseball guy, but its going to be great if both dyersburg and dyer county make it to state. is the region championship tommorrow or thursday?

Wednesday.

Congrads to Dburg. Who pitched for both teams?

Joe Wilder for Dyersburg and Preston Overby for USJ. Both guys obviously pitched very well.

Well, it pretty much means DC and Dyersburg both are state bound. (Hopefully . . . knock on wood) Win on lose on Wed., both teams play a inner-city Memphis team. (The winner plays at home, the loser travels to Memphis) DC and Dyersburg just have to beat their respected opponents from Memphis . . . and that pretty much means . . . two teams from Dyer County are going to state. Let's just say inner-city Memphis high schools don't play baseball like they do basketball. Niether team can afford to get their hopes up though, because the second they get cocky . . . well lets just say that it might end sooner that anyone hoped.

Well, it pretty much means DC and Dyersburg both are state bound. (Hopefully . . . knock on wood) Win on lose on Wed., both teams play a inner-city Memphis team. (The winner plays at home, the loser travels to Memphis) DC and Dyersburg just have to beat their respected opponents from Memphis . . . and that pretty much means . . . two teams from Dyer County are going to state. Let's just say inner-city Memphis high schools don't play baseball like they do basketball. Niether team can afford to get their hopes up though, because the second they get cocky . . . well lets just say that it might end sooner that anyone hoped.

Gotcha!!! And TOTALLY agree...........NO COCKINESS!!!! PLEASE!!!!!! Anyone can be beaten on any given day!

So who do you think will be pitching for DC against Dburg? Against Memphis team? And what about Dburg against DC and Memphis?

You know, I've been thinking about that one myself and I have NO IDEA! All are available except JP. Perhaps Colton Harris or Chad Gammons? Think maybe D'burg will throw Colin White vs DC ? I am ONLY guessing and figure it will be another good game......AS ALWAYS!!!