Polk County @ Marion County

Bill#49

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our Number 1 and 2 is pretty close. We threw a sophmore and with the wind blowing STRAIGHT out (FIRST time all year) it was a hitters ball park. There was a total of 5 home runs hit. Sequatchie was a scrappy little team and got some lil bloop hits. But did hit two homeruns. It should be interesting Wednesday. If ya'll throw your # 1 & 2 what are you going to do for sub-state Friday??

I wasn't saying that Marion will throw both of them. For sure yall will only see one, and our 1 and 2 pitchers are close also. We also have a number three that is right behind and we all know that Wednesday's game isn't as important as Fridays is......................................... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> Should be a great one on Wednesday!!!

I beg to differ. This game is huge. Winner plays at home, more likely against DCA. Loser goes to Goodpasture. But you never know, that is why you play the game.

This game is HUGE. Just ask any McMinn Central player. Two of last 3 years Goodpasture eliminated them in sectional. Dont think Goodpasture is as good this year, but you dont want to go the private school and play. Also, Marion got a good taste of Goodpasture last year in state.

This game is HUGE. Just ask any McMinn Central player. Two of last 3 years Goodpasture eliminated them in sectional. Dont think Goodpasture is as good this year, but you dont want to go the private school and play. Also, Marion got a good taste of Goodpasture last year in state.

Based on what happened last yea in the state i bet goodpasture gives marion that bittersweet taste in their mouths

BTW Polk players and coaches have gone fishing again this time of year. But please take a break and come by Englewood and watch on Wednesday. Hope to see you there.

We will let you know which holes you should fish next year. Want be able to make the game wednesday, as we will probably be dragging them in, but you can bet we will see you there next year. Oh wait a minute you will be fishing next year wont you?

We will let you know which holes you should fish next year. Want be able to make the game wednesday, as we will probably be dragging them in, but you can bet we will see you there next year. Oh wait a minute you will be fishing next year wont you?

I bet you are a Cubs fan too. Always talking about wait till next year. Hoep today's game is a good one. Good luck Chargers.

Be sure to wear all your purple and white also!!!

TTP, Old Pirate says rumor is Jasper is looking for a new baseball coach? Any truth to this rumor? Word round the breakroom is a new coach from Ala is in the running! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />