DISTRICT 12AA DOMINATION OF DISTRICT 11AA

TBALLEXPERT

We've been hearing all year how good "Creek wood" is from all their mommies & daddies & some what from "Mrnoitall" But I'll give him some credit cause he did see this coming! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

"quote"

2. Creek Wood---With a record of 25-8 and a young pitchin staff this team could make it back to the state after several years away. They should want to stay away from Camden as long as possible and if they do I do believe that they will have a great chance to make it back to the state. These will be one of a few teams who will make it to the 30 win column this year.

I'm sure all the mommies & daddies at Creek Wood were feeling better that they were going to get to play the #2 team coming from 12AA especially after Camden lost 2 games in their own district tourney as well as the District title. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

But I have a feeling that while we've all been "tooten" the horn of all the "mid state team's" it's looking like some of the team's from the "West" & I'm sure from the "EAST" too have been setting back, licken their chops & just waiting to show up & shut us up! And that is exactly what has happened. Camden will play at Lexington on Wednesday night for a rematch of the District 12AA championship & I'm not sure it really matters who wins or loses that game cause it looks like it will be rough on whomever either team play's next! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

/ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

We've been hearing all year how good "Creek wood" is from all their mommies & daddies & some what from "Mrnoitall" But I'll give him some credit cause he did see this coming! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

"quote"

2. Creek Wood---With a record of 25-8 and a young pitchin staff this team could make it back to the state after several years away. They should want to stay away from Camden as long as possible and if they do I do believe that they will have a great chance to make it back to the state. These will be one of a few teams who will make it to the 30 win column this year.

I'm sure all the mommies & daddies at Creek Wood were feeling better that they were going to get to play the #2 team coming from 12AA especially after Camden lost 2 games in their own district tourney as well as the District title. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

But I have a feeling that while we've all been "tooten" the horn of all the "mid state team's" it's looking like some of the team's from the "West" & I'm sure from the "EAST" too have been setting back, licken their chops & just waiting to show up & shut us up! And that is exactly what has happened. Camden will play at Lexington on Wednesday night for a rematch of the District 12AA championship & I'm not sure it really matters who wins or loses that game cause it looks like it will be rough on whomever either team play's next! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> :

/ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

My hats off to Camden they played a great game and hit the ball well and as far as from what I have seen and heard my prediction is both Camden and Lexington will make it to the Boro. If Camden hits like they did last night they will give Goodpasture all they can handle. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

"quote"

But I have a feeling that while we've all been "tooten" the horn of all the "mid state team's" it's looking like some of the team's from the "West" & I'm sure from the "EAST" too have been setting back, licken their chops & just waiting to show up & shut us up! And that is exactly what has happened. Camden will play at Lexington on Wednesday night for a rematch of the District 12AA championship & I'm not sure it really matters who wins or loses that game cause it looks like it will be rough on whomever either team play's next! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

TBALL,

The "mommies & daddies" from both schools always dread to see this rematch coming every year at regionals. Camden and Creek Wood are HUGE softball rivals and have been battling it out since Creek Wood came into existence. Regardless of each teams' records, this is always a tough game and each team always gives it their all. I've even heard it said by some when these teams meet each other in tournaments they don't care if they win one game as long as they beat each other. Next year with both in the same district...it should get REAL interesting /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I think it's time to lay-off the whole Creek Wood vendetta if I were you. They are a very good team with a bunch of girls with alot of heart. You know the old saying about not being able to choose your parents? I think it applies here... Congrats to the Lady RedHawks on a great season. See you next year....

TBALL,

The "mommies & daddies" from both schools always dread to see this rematch coming every year at regionals. Camden and Creek Wood are HUGE softball rivals and have been battling it out since Creek Wood came into existence. Regardless of each teams' records, this is always a tough game and each team always gives it their all. I've even heard it said by some when these teams meet each other in tournaments they don't care if they win one game as long as they beat each other. Next year with both in the same district...it should get REAL interesting /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I think it's time to lay-off the whole Creek Wood vendetta if I were you. They are a very good team with a bunch of girls with alot of heart. You know the old saying about not being able to choose your parents? I think it applies here... Congrats to the Lady RedHawks on a great season. See you next year....

This district next year will be tough. I will enjoy seeing Camden and Creek Wood play twice a year. Congrats to Camden and Good Luck the rest of the way. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />