MrNoitAll Big Mistake!

MrNoitAll

Ok, sometimes even I can say I have made a BIG mistake! Yes it has been hard to think of the right words to say but here goes. I believe that 8AAA, 10 AAA and 11 AAA in softball stinks this year! Yes I really do, they can beat up on each other but when it is time to go for the chance to go to state they have coked this year. Ravenwood and Brentwood both will be out of the race come Friday. Another year has come and gone and the teams from Coffee County have been sent to the house for another year. Coacht??™s school made a good run but the Ladies from the ???Boro??? told them that their year was over.

840 you have really surprised me in beatin up on DC the way you did, it was not as close as the score shows! Beech had a tough game against Rossview but came back in the last inning to take the crown good teams do that and the losers go home. 840 it has been a few weeks since I have seen you play and I never thought you would be goin to the "Boro" but you are!

Some people in the ??

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, sometimes even I can say I have made a BIG mistake! Yes it has been hard to think of the right words to say but here goes. I believe that 8AAA, 10 AAA and 11 AAA in softball stinks this year! Yes I really do, they can beat up on each other but when it is time to go for the chance to go to state they have coked this year. Ravenwood and Brentwood both will be out of the race come Friday. Another year has come and gone and the teams from Coffee County have been sent to the house for another year. Coacht??™s school made a good run but the Ladies from the ???Boro??? told them that their year was over.

840 you have really surprised me in beatin up on DC the way you did, it was not as close as the score shows! Beech had a tough game against Rossview but came back in the last inning to take the crown good teams do that and the losers go home. 840 it has been a few weeks since I have seen you play and I never thought you would be goin to the "Boro" but you are!

Some people in the ??

It's okay "buddy". You can come cheer for a good team and sit beside me! Now that would be something, "Mr. NoitAll" and "stlbrd" /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> sitting next to each other...................

Wow....knowin that you let me sit beside you is a thrill in itself! I have never been to a game and got to sit beside rich people before. Do you think we would have anything to talk about? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Some people in the ??

Wow....knowin that you let me sit beside you is a thrill in itself! I have never been to a game and got to sit beside rich people before. Do you think we would have anything to talk about? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Just have to say that you two keep this place hopping!! I enjoy reading your comments! You two crack me up!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Oh, I think we could think of a thing or two to talk about......................

Oh, I think we could think of a thing or two to talk about......................

I would want to know how you got to be so smart about softball because I have been pullin for the wrong teams in 8AAA and I thought we were good not great but good but I found out real quick we stunk this year! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> I have this a feelin that we are never goin to see the "Boro" unless we start payin.......I guess I could act like I have one of them umpires passes and get in.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I would want to know how you got to be so smart about softball because I have been pullin for the wrong teams in 8AAA and I thought we were good not great but good but I found out real quick we stunk this year! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> I have this a feelin that we are never goin to see the "Boro" unless we start payin.......I guess I could act like I have one of them umpires passes and get in.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

You can come as my guest and I will GIVE you a pass..........

Well, I am a little disappointed in your opinions of some of the other districts such as 10AAA. Dickson had a bad night, WC is playing really good right now, if anyone plays Beech any tougher than Rossview, I would like to be there to see it. Dickson has won 30 games against some really good teams. Rossview won 27 and have beat Riverdale and some other great teams. Yes, they came up a little short and were the losers in their region game, but watching that game, if the girl who hit the "running bunt" which was a ball hit off the end of the bat not a bunt, hits it inches higher and the 3rd baseman catches for a line drive, it is a double play and game is over. But that didn't happen, not because Beech is great and Rossview is a loser but because a 16 or 17 year old young lady got a little luck from the softball gods and made a good play. Those two teams were about as equal as any teams I have seen all year. And if you would talk to fans from both schools, I think both teams earned a little respect for the other on that night. Both teams played like it was the state championship and it may be the toughest game Beech will have the rest of the season. They may win it all and would deserve it if they do. But all in all, those 2 teams are both deserving of a little more respect. But then again, you think "respect" is just a song on the juke box down at the pool hall.

Well, I am a little disappointed in your opinions of some of the other districts such as 10AAA. Dickson had a bad night, WC is playing really good right now, if anyone plays Beech any tougher than Rossview, I would like to be there to see it. Dickson has won 30 games against some really good teams. Rossview won 27 and have beat Riverdale and some other great teams. Yes, they came up a little short and were the losers in their region game, but watching that game, if the girl who hit the "running bunt" which was a ball hit off the end of the bat not a bunt, hits it inches higher and the 3rd baseman catches for a line drive, it is a double play and game is over. But that didn't happen, not because Beech is great and Rossview is a loser but because a 16 or 17 year old young lady got a little luck from the softball gods and made a good play. Those two teams were about as equal as any teams I have seen all year. And if you would talk to fans from both schools, I think both teams earned a little respect for the other on that night. Both teams played like it was the state championship and it may be the toughest game Beech will have the rest of the season. They may win it all and would deserve it if they do. But all in all, those 2 teams are both deserving of a little more respect. But then again, you think "respect" is just a song on the juke box down at the pool hall.

in the bottom of 7th?? that running bunt hit fence in right center field 3rd base would have caught that ball she can sign with anyone in the country. Because that would be one heck of a jump

but it was one of the best games I have seen.

in the bottom of 7th?? that running bunt hit fence in right center field 3rd base would have caught that ball she can sign with anyone in the country. Because that would be one heck of a jump

but it was one of the best games I have seen.

No, the one that scored the 1 st run, the secound was the slapper who hit it a ton. 2 strikes on batter and everyone thought it was squeeze. But it was a full swing that just dribbled to 3rd and runner was going. At least from where i was in the stands, it looked that way. Not taking anything away from girl from Beech, to win it all you have to be good and have a little luck.

"@@@@ Em" (talkin about poolballs) as they say down at the PoolHall...sorry I missed that game, but all that is good wishful thinkin....every team at this stage of the season is capable of "getting up" for a big game...About being "equal" with Beech, didnt Rossview finish behind Dickson Co? We've had alot of "wishful thinkin" after the games with Beech this yr....and experienced all that "if a bullfrog had wings stuff".....they're probably just a better team, as we will try again tonite to figure a way to get past them.....This will be our 4th time facing Beech in about a month....lookin foward to it again........But congrats on a great yr as we'll be dissapointed and happy at the same time with our season someday.......

I hope your "softball gods" are headin down I-840 this afternoon!

Go WC Wildcats !