MrNoitAll Big Mistake!

MrNoitAll

Well, I am a little disappointed in your opinions of some of the other districts such as 10AAA. Dickson had a bad night, WC is playing really good right now, if anyone plays Beech any tougher than Rossview, I would like to be there to see it. Dickson has won 30 games against some really good teams. Rossview won 27 and have beat Riverdale and some other great teams. Yes, they came up a little short and were the losers in their region game, but watching that game, if the girl who hit the "running bunt" which was a ball hit off the end of the bat not a bunt, hits it inches higher and the 3rd baseman catches for a line drive, it is a double play and game is over. But that didn't happen, not because Beech is great and Rossview is a loser but because a 16 or 17 year old young lady got a little luck from the softball gods and made a good play. Those two teams were about as equal as any teams I have seen all year. And if you would talk to fans from both schools, I think both teams earned a little respect for the other on that night. Both teams played like it was the state championship and it may be the toughest game Beech will have the rest of the season. They may win it all and would deserve it if they do. But all in all, those 2 teams are both deserving of a little more respect. But then again, you think "respect" is just a song on the juke box down at the pool hall.

Could you please help me out and tell me where Rossview is playin tonight? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's okay "buddy". You can come cheer for a good team and sit beside me! Now that would be something, "Mr. NoitAll" and "stlbrd" /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> sitting next to each other...................

Would love to see that!!!!!

Could someone let us know how many seniors all these schools that were in Regions will be losing?

Probably need to start your own post about this topic, Junkie....this topic is about shuttin up MrNoNuttin after running his mouth about a game....

But would be interesting to know.............

Probably need to start your own post about this topic, Junkie....this topic is about shuttin up MrNoNuttin after running his mouth about a game....

But would be interesting to know.............

Does anyone know the score between 840 and Beech? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Does anyone know the score between 840 and Beech? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Beech won 3-1 /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Hmmmmmmmm looks like this was not their first win over 840! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Dont Even Go There, MrNo.......after we let you remain a mascaraider since your DC game.......just not a man of much morals are you? Yea, they got us again, great game, they did what they had to do to win......BUT.........

WE saw sumpin in our WC girls that we was real happy about......we'll keep that to ourselfs until the next time.....

But surely you dont want to start knock us again.....we still chuggin along......You know that 840 leads right to the "BORO", just one mo stop at Ravenwood....will be takin my Hotsauce with me! Caw! Caw!

Go WC WILDCATS !!! Cats eat Birds YOU Know!

Hmmmmmmmm looks like this was not their first win over 840! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Maybe won't,probably won't be the last time either!! If that is the 840 ladies win on Friday night like they should? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

/ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Dont Even Go There, MrNo.......after we let you remain a mascaraider since your DC game.......just not a man of much morals are you? Yea, they got us again, great game, they did what they had to do to win......BUT.........

WE saw sumpin in our WC girls that we was real happy about......we'll keep that to ourselfs until the next time.....

But surely you dont want to start knock us again.....we still chuggin along......You know that 840 leads right to the "BORO", just one mo stop at Ravenwood....will be takin my Hotsauce with me! Caw! Caw!

Go WC WILDCATS !!! Cats eat Birds YOU Know!

Dear "cbud" I also agree with you, the Ladies from 840 need to be a packin their bags if they are goin stay over night because you all are headed to the "Boro" I heard some rumors here in the park that I thought you may be very interested in and that is I do not believe that DC took you all as a very good team and they fell by the way side. Again this is comin from the park and that they did not know that your 1st two batters were very good and did not know much about your pitcher.....I sure hope this ain't true because I hope they had a good report on you but looks like the best team won and you are only one game away! Go WC I think I will make you all my team since Coffee fell off the wagon!!!!!

GO 840 Wildcats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Dear "cbud" I also agree with you, the Ladies from 840 need to be a packin their bags if they are goin stay over night because you all are headed to the "Boro" I heard some rumors here in the park that I thought you may be very interested in and that is I do not believe that DC took you all as a very good team and they fell by the way side. Again this is comin from the park and that they did not know that your 1st two batters were very good and did not know much about your pitcher.....I sure hope this ain't true because I hope they had a good report on you but looks like the best team won and you are only one game away! Go WC I think I will make you all my team since Coffee fell off the wagon!!!!!

GO 840 Wildcats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Looks like you been cursed now dubc. Its a shame too, because I was begining to believe that WC might make a deep run.

Didn't know much about their PITCHER?!?! Who was giving them a scouting report....you? She has only been one of the better pitchers in the state since she was a freshman!