McMinn Central is Region Champs!

OldSchoolCharger

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good win chargers way to sit marion down. hopefully we will see yall again next year. good luck down the road we wish yall the best of luck

Thanks.. It was the Chargers night. 2 out hits we're big for them. Marion goes to Goodpasture and Mcminn Central host DCA... Anybody know anything about DCA?

Thanks.. It was the Chargers night. 2 out hits we're big for them. Marion goes to Goodpasture and Mcminn Central host DCA... Anybody know anything about DCA?

They are a good hitting team and have a crafty left hand pitcher, that changes speeds alot.

good win chargers way to sit marion down. hopefully we will see yall again next year. good luck down the road we wish yall the best of luck

Way to show that Sequatchie class!!! We expect nothing less from yall, too bad yall couldn't do it I guess. Good win tonight Chargers, and more than likely yall will make it to the state tourney this year. As for marion, We have to beat Goodpasture some time, might as well be in the substate as opposed to the state. Good luck on Friday to both teams.

Way to show that Sequatchie class!!! We expect nothing less from yall, too bad yall couldn't do it I guess. Good win tonight Chargers, and more than likely yall will make it to the state tourney this year. As for marion, We have to beat Goodpasture some time, might as well be in the substate as opposed to the state. Good luck on Friday to both teams.

Good Luck at goodpasture.. From what i hear there not as good as in the years past. So maybe ya'll can go over there and win. Hopefully we'll see each other in the boro but we both gotta win Friday.

Truth, not all Seq fans feel the same way. It's true when we play each other it's heated and this year and years past you have had our number. But when we got knocked out, I was hoping someone from the valley would go on and do well. I thought McMinn Central would probably beat Marion, however that is just one loss. Marion will regroup and give Goodpasture all they want.

Do we know that the game is for sure on Friday and if so what time? Wonder what they will do about that other important event that evening.

Game time has been set for Friday at 2:00 Central and graduation is at 8:00. Class picture is at 9:00 with practice to follow.

wrong. if you are talking about the central game the game starts at 6.. and other activities i have no idea about. who cares as long as the chargers win. thats all they are worried about. graduation is the last thing on their minds. i just hope the team comes out relaxed and foucsed tomorrow and plays the game the way they have all year and the results should come out in their favor..... GOOD LUCK CHARGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11