McMinn Central is Region Champs!

OldSchoolCharger

wrong. if you are talking about the central game the game starts at 6.. and other activities i have no idea about. who cares as long as the chargers win. thats all they are worried about. graduation is the last thing on their minds. i just hope the team comes out relaxed and foucsed tomorrow and plays the game the way they have all year and the results should come out in their favor..... GOOD LUCK CHARGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

I believe he was talking about the Marion/Goodpasture game..??

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great game the other night against Marion. That may have been the first time I've ever seen back to back triples followed by back to back doubles. Way to hit. I couldn't figure out why Marion never brought in a reliever. They didn't even have anyone warming up. The only thing I could think of was that maybe they didn't have that much depth at pitcher. And, since it wasn't a do or die situation, were saving their next guy for tonight. I don't know. I just think, as a former pitcher, if a guy gives up four straight extra base hits, you should at least have a guy warming up. Good luck, Chargers! Take it to them!