Maryville-Heritage

mhsrbl202

Maryville should kill Heritage.I predict 42-0.But! I thought the same thing in 1999 and Heritage beat us. Heritage was 0-3 and Oak Ridge was 3-0 last year and Heritage beat them. Heritage will play harder this week than they will all year. Heritage would rather go 1-9 with a win over Maryville than go 9-1 with a loss to Maryville. That is the truth.

They have beat us 2 out of the last 3 years. Maryville killed them last year 54-6. Heritage won in 1999 26-21 and won 28-0 in 2000. Maryville needs to take care of business and get ready for Morristown West.

Guest caligula
Posted by WesVols:

Maryville 48, Heritage 6

Maryville(TBA) Heritage 0

I for one am absolutely tired of this game. We wanna be ranked in the nation...drop this game and play Independence or Ben Davis or Valdosta DROP THIS GAME.

[Edited by caligula on 9-10-02 7:16P]

Posted by REBELRON:

Maryville should kill Heritage.I predict 42-0.But! I thought the same thing in 1999 and Heritage beat us. Heritage was 0-3 and Oak Ridge was 3-0 last year and Heritage beat them. Heritage will play harder this week than they will all year. Heritage would rather go 1-9 with a win over Maryville than go 9-1 with a loss to Maryville. That is the truth.

They have beat us 2 out of the last 3 years. Maryville killed them last year 54-6. Heritage won in 1999 26-21 and won 28-0 in 2000. Maryville needs to take care of business and get ready for Morristown West.

Seems like Maryville is talking more about West than West is about Maryville. I guess it's because West plays Jeff. County this week and not Heritage. I could find some kids in the hall at East and go to Heritage and win.