3 Tennessee Teams in the ESPN Fab 50 Polls this week

MustHang

Congrats to Beech, Goodpasture, and Soddy Daisy for being in the ESPN Rise Fab 50 polls this week.

They come into Week 7 at No's 24th, 36th, & 45th respectively. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Link is below.

http://sports.espn.go.com/highschool/rise/fab50?sportId=10020060&seasonType=1&season=2009&week=7

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Beech, Goodpasture, and Soddy Daisy for being in the ESPN Rise Fab 50 polls this week.

They come into Week 7 at No's 24th, 36th, & 45th respectively. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Link is below.

http://sports.espn.go.com/highschool/rise/fab50?sportId=10020060&seasonType=1&season=2009&week=7

Thanks for the good news. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Link is below.

Coaches at those schools are doing a good job getting the kid's in their program National recognition. Maybe a couple other top programs in the state should take notice! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Coaches at those schools are doing a good job getting the kid's in their program National recognition. Maybe a couple other top programs in the state should take notice! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Pretty sure the "players" have a lot to do with it also.........................

Pretty sure the "players" have a lot to do with it also.........................

"Birdman" the players have most everything to do with it! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

But there is at least one team in this state that is every bit as good as these three teams & has proven that on the field with them & they ain't on this list! I just was thinkin that maybe the coach at these 3 programs was doin a little better job promoting their players than at some of the other programs! Maybe I'm wrong maybe it's not the coaches, maybe it's the mommies & daddies I should have given the credit to?? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

"Birdman" the players have most everything to do with it! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

But there is at least one team in this state that is every bit as good as these three teams & has proven that on the field with them & they ain't on this list! I just was thinkin that maybe the coach at these 3 programs was doin a little better job promoting their players than at some of the other programs! Maybe I'm wrong maybe it's not the coaches, maybe it's the mommies & daddies I should have given the credit to?? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I think it is a great honor for these teams to be mentioned on this list, but I doubt there was much "promoting" by the coaches.

I think it is a great honor for these teams to be mentioned on this list, but I doubt there was much "promoting" by the coaches.

Very big Honor!!!! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

If you are referring to GPS then you're wrong. They have lost to two of those team this year already, Goodpasture and Soddy. If you are referring TCA, they have not played any of the big 3. Those are the only 2 that I know of that may be anywhere close to being on par with Beech, Goodpasture, and Soddy.

If you are referring to GPS then you're wrong. They have lost to two of those team this year already, Goodpasture and Soddy. If you are referring TCA, they have not played any of the big 3. Those are the only 2 that I know of that may be anywhere close to being on par with Beech, Goodpasture, and Soddy.

TCA did play Goodpasture in Franklin 2-3 weeks ago??

I'm sure Trey Wingo or whoever at ESPN get their daily update from these coaches on TN highschool softball /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> . Like most of these polls it has more to do with their record over a few seasons that get them noticed. I remember a long time ago when Shelbyvilles girls BB team went up to some big tourney with all the top National ranked teams and waxed them all. That was the start for them. They were the same team that before the tourney nobody had heard of on a national level. People started looking at their record from then on. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />