Sycamore War Eagles

SHSBuckeye

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope! I had absolutely nothing to do with it!

Whatever...............I have known your style since I first saw you post /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

What is Sycamore's & Cheatham's record going to be?????? Do you have predictions or not?????

How many threads are you guys going to tie up? Can we condense it to one? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I was wandering the same thing. howdoitknow calls ditka immature in one of these threads, yet he continues to type drivel in response. He is supposed to represent his school (if he's a coach or teacher) with some dignity, not happening. Both of you should grow up, or at least meet after school somewhere and duke it out, but I'm sure neither one of you has the balls to do that either.

Slube has officially left CoachT.

Thanks CoachT. When you move to a pay to post format, I'll come back and pick up my plus membership again.

• 2 weeks later...

I think everyone realizes that you had a mod delete it because that would be an act of your type of bravery....... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

COUNTY CHAMPS FROM 2008 = CCCHS

Don't be jealous.........or gay /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

HOWDOITKNOW,

Will you please post the 2009 schedule (week by week) for Sycamore and Cheatham. Or better yet, please complete their schedules in the COACHT schedules tab.

Thanks !!

HOWDOITKNOW,

Will you please post the 2009 schedule (week by week) for Sycamore and Cheatham. Or better yet, please complete their schedules in the COACHT schedules tab.

Thanks !!

I tried to do it and it hasn't been updated yet! I do have the Cheatham Co. week-by-week schedule (including scrimmages & jamboree) uploaded now on the Cheatham Co. Cubs Football Fan Page I have also submitted both teams schedules to the Tennessee High School Football Database. The broadcast schedule for the games to be on WQSV AM790 is also finished and ready to go.

I tried to do it and it hasn't been updated yet! I do have the Cheatham Co. week-by-week schedule (including scrimmages & jamboree) uploaded now on the Cheatham Co. Cubs Football Fan Page I have also submitted both teams schedules to the Tennessee High School Football Database. The broadcast schedule for the games to be on WQSV AM790 is also finished and ready to go.

CBarkley/BigCountry/Catfish....so CoachT let you come back....looks like you're already stirring the boards. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

CBarkley/BigCountry/Catfish....so CoachT let you come back....looks like you're already stirring the boards. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

CBarkley = 2003-2004 (gone in week eight of '04 when he lost a bet to Gerry Bertier on a Lewis Co.-Fairview game)

catfish-hunter = 2005 (gone following the '05 football season; left under his own terms)

Big Country = 2006-2007 (gone in the final week of '07 after he had encountered several altercations among many different Fulton fans)

DaCatfish = 2008 (gone in week nine of the '08 season when he had his final of many ongoing disputes with White House fans)

howdoitknow = joined the CoachT website on November 16, 2006 /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="