WILL BOYD BUCHANAN GO UNDEFEATED THIS YEAR?

Guest BucFootball16

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 4dabucs15

boyd-buchanan is very good and one of the best teams in 1a but i dont know if they will go undefeated having to play south pitt., ezell, f.r.a., david lipscomb, and oliver springs, those are real good teams and i dont know we will win them all but we should have a good chance. go bucs

Guest BucsRock233

I beleive boyd has a shot at going all the way this year. I am a boyd fan but i still think it is going to be tough going up against ezell,oliver springs, and lipscomb. Boyds team is a whole lot different from last year and i dont think that the ezell v boyd game is going to be 47 to 14 this year, i think it is going to be a very close game. Boyds offense this year is alot better then what i saw last year. With Will Healy,William Nelson,Alex Jones, and Ryan headden all on offense i think that they wil be hard to stop. Ezell is a very good team and they know how we play but i still think that boyd has a chance of over taking them. GO BUCS!!!! :)

I also think Boyd is a great team! They have the talent to go undefeated but they do have a very hard schedule. They play some very hard teams but as someone said you can't tell right now who is gonna be undefeated and who's not it's too early but i guess we will find out in a couple of weeks when Boyd plays ezell and oliver springs.GO BUCS!! :)

There is no way this is Boyd's best team. The best team in school history by far was their 99 team. That team would beat this team by 21 points. 1A is not as strong overall this year as it was in 99. I think Ezell, Lipscomb, and South Pitt will be their 3 toughest games. I said that before the year and I still believe it. F.R.A will not be tough they will beat them by 30 points.

boyd has a very good football team, arguably their best(other team to consider would be the 99 team). boyd is definitely good enough to win all of their games, but the biggest obstacle is their schedule and the fact that a team has to win several games to go undefeated in the regular season. Boyd will be a better team than everyone they play, with maybe the exception of lipscomb and ezell(i haven't seen those teams play this year). that does not, however, mean that they will win all of their remaining games. the odds of a team getting beat at least one time over the course of a season are very high, even if the team is better than everyone they play(team having a bad night, upsets, etc.) Boyd is presented with this 'statistical' problem in addition to the fact that they play a number of good teams. for these reasons i would say that boyd will probably lose at least one game, but not many, if any, more.