WC wins in 9!

dubc

It was never said "University of Alabama bound". Could be going to Jefferson Davis CC which is in Alabama. Or she might be going to UA, just not to play ball. If she is going to play ball at UA well all I can say, good for her.

Now ShadowMan, you know what's you wuz doin. When you say "Alabama Bound" pitcher...you knows what that implies. That is like me sayin dat Greenwood is "Tennessee Bound". She is. It is U.T. Martin. If you start throwin stuff like dat out...some of these folks will be on you like a bee on honey.

Be clear...be HAPPY. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Still waiting to hear about this "Alabama bound" pitcher...............

Yea, Bird, I inquired as to a player on their team that passed away, # 10 was worn by their players and had a "In Memory" , very nice sign for her on the center field fence...I think her name was Elizabeth Patton? The Mom told me of her story and I commented that their pitcher was really tough on us, and she just said the girl was goin to play at Alabama....thats all I know....I didnt inquire any further about her.....if you wanna know go to their webssite, I'm sure her signing pitcher will be there.....thats all I know....

Now ShadowMan, you know what's you wuz doin. When you say "Alabama Bound" pitcher...you knows what that implies. That is like me sayin dat Greenwood is "Tennessee Bound". She is. It is U.T. Martin. If you start throwin stuff like dat out...some of these folks will be on you like a bee on honey.

Be clear...be HAPPY. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

It wasn't me that said she was Alabama bound, it was Dubc. I was just trying to give him an out. Plus I would never try to stir up anything on this board, that's MrNoItAll's job. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

It wasn't me that said she was Alabama bound, it was Dubc. I was just trying to give him an out. Plus I would never try to stir up anything on this board, that's MrNoItAll's job. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

You is right "Shadowman".

Have a good day. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Megan Lane is going to Northwest Schoals to pitch. She also wants to go into the nursing field academically.

Megan Lane is going to Northwest Schoals to pitch. She also wants to go into the nursing field academically.

Yes, It was I, DUBC, as I stated thats all the Mom said and I just continued with my compliments for the young lady...she shore had the junk! And what a sad story about the player that passed, ya'll know that was aheartbreaker.....couldn't stop being sad about that the rest of the nite....The Mom said she had taken some Advil and was allergic to it...sad...good bunch of people, good game...

Yes, It was I, DUBC, as I stated thats all the Mom said and I just continued with my compliments for the young lady...she shore had the junk! And what a sad story about the player that passed, ya'll know that was aheartbreaker.....couldn't stop being sad about that the rest of the nite....The Mom said she had taken some Advil and was allergic to it...sad...good bunch of people, good game...

Thanks DUBC. Our girls had a rough year dealing with the loss of their friend and teammate. Patton was a great kid who brought lots of leadership and humor to our team. It was nice to get to play that game at home so that her dad could be there with us and allow even more people to see her tree, bench and memorial.

Megan did pitch fabulously throughout the entire season. She's a great kid and is often overlooked for the credit she deserves because she is quiet and unassuming. She has also pitched through several injuries for us this year, throwing when she was in a great deal of pain but pushing through it. Speaking of injuries, sophomore Hannah Trainer, our leadoff hitter and starting second baseman was injured in the regional championship and was on crutches for our game with you guys. That left us with several players in the infield out of position and missing an element of our offense that gets on base about 50% of the time she hits. Gotta give it to junior Heather Shuler, she had a great game, hitting 3 for 4 off of (in my opinion) one of the most effective pitchers in the state.

I hated the result of our game for our seniors, especially Megan, after the game she pitched, but you guys go to Murfreesboro and represent us well. Congratulations to the Ravenwood girls on a great season in spite of a lot of adversity, and Best of luck to your Wilson Central group next week! I heard your girls were a little flat because they'd been up very early for Cool Schools. Make sure them girls get lots of sleep tonight and tomorrow /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Thanks DUBC. Our girls had a rough year dealing with the loss of their friend and teammate. Patton was a great kid who brought lots of leadership and humor to our team. It was nice to get to play that game at home so that her dad could be there with us and allow even more people to see her tree, bench and memorial.

Megan did pitch fabulously throughout the entire season. She's a great kid and is often overlooked for the credit she deserves because she is quiet and unassuming. She has also pitched through several injuries for us this year, throwing when she was in a great deal of pain but pushing through it. Speaking of injuries, sophomore Hannah Trainer, our leadoff hitter and starting second baseman was injured in the regional championship and was on crutches for our game with you guys. That left us with several players in the infield out of position and missing an element of our offense that gets on base about 50% of the time she hits. Gotta give it to junior Heather Shuler, she had a great game, hitting 3 for 4 off of (in my opinion) one of the most effective pitchers in the state.

I hated the result of our game for our seniors, especially Megan, after the game she pitched, but you guys go to Murfreesboro and represent us well. Congratulations to the Ravenwood girls on a great season in spite of a lot of adversity, and Best of luck to your Wilson Central group next week! I heard your girls were a little flat because they'd been up very early for Cool Schools. Make sure them girls get lots of sleep tonight and tomorrow /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Thanks, random, yea, I noticed ya'll had a couple of girls ailing the other day, tough break, and again congrats on the season, hopefully we wont face Beech the first round and get"warmed up" before facing em' again...gotta figure sumpin out against them....No errors at crucial times would help alot....what ya'll experienced Fri nite on those simple errors, was the same that has happened to us 3 outa 4 games against Beech, i KNOW HOW IT HURTS...

Thanks for comments, will try to represent well....