Hickman County and Creekwood Scrimmage?

landmine

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone have anything on this one? Did they play?

The scrimmage did take place. Creekwood had 7 TDs & Hickman County had 1. The score was 50-6 Creekwood if you total in the 2 pt conversions also. Hickman County was huge upfront and physical. It appeared that they really concentrated on trying to establish the run game. Creek Wood scored on some big plays in the air and on the ground.The score may not seem like it, but Hickman County seems to be well coached and disciplined. Good luck to both teams in '09. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The scrimmage did take place. Creekwood had 7 TDs & Hickman County had 1. The score was 50-6 Creekwood if you total in the 2 pt conversions also. Hickman County was huge upfront and physical. It appeared that they really concentrated on trying to establish the run game. Creek Wood scored on some big plays in the air and on the ground.The score may not seem like it, but Hickman County seems to be well coached and disciplined. Good luck to both teams in '09. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

50-6???? Sounds like CW has gotten a lot done this winter during workouts.

Thanks for the info. I was curious about Hickman. They lost so much to graduation and was wondering how they were coming along. Sounds like Creekwood pretty much had there way. How many TD through the air? Good to knock the rust off both teams and see what you have to look forward to early. I know it don't mean much .......but still gives the coaches an idea on how the players respond. How many seniors does Creekwood have this year? What type of offense does Creekwood run. Congrads to Creekwood and good luck this year. Hickman I am sure learned a lot from this and will work even harder during the summer. Good luck to the HCHS, know its a rebuilding year, but I believe the young men will pull together and get the job done.

• 2 weeks later...

Good experience for the young players at Hickman. At least they have an idea of the weaknesses. Thats what the summer is for. There is no subsitute for experience! This is going to be a tough District for all the original 2A teams. I think they will do just fine and pull a few upsets here and there. Lewis and Hickman both rebuilding, but the talent is there. Good luck.

Creek Wood's defense had 5 or 6 turnovers in the scrimmage. this was a surprise to me. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thanks for the info. I was curious about Hickman. They lost so much to graduation and was wondering how they were coming along. Sounds like Creekwood pretty much had there way. How many TD through the air? Good to knock the rust off both teams and see what you have to look forward to early. I know it don't mean much .......but still gives the coaches an idea on how the players respond. How many seniors does Creekwood have this year? What type of offense does Creekwood run. Congrads to Creekwood and good luck this year. Hickman I am sure learned a lot from this and will work even harder during the summer. Good luck to the HCHS, know its a rebuilding year, but I believe the young men will pull together and get the job done.

Creek Wood has 10 starters on offense and 7 or 8 on deffense. They run a triple option run offense and will also spread out 4 or 5 and go threw the air.

I think the starting qb had 2 td's threw the air Vs. Hickman