Blackman vs. Independence

BLAZEman

I wouldnt call that a dumb move walking Sisco if first base was open..Bowers is good enough to make them pay but i dont think it was a dumb move

Not a bad move, just unlucky. lol I think Sisco for the day saw about two or three pitches as well. Intentionaly walked twice.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldnt call that a dumb move walking Sisco if first base was open..Bowers is good enough to make them pay but i dont think it was a dumb move

It was a pretty smart move, Bowers struck out twice prior, and was off balance on both of them. Credit to Bowers, he went down to "golf" a low inside pitch over the fence.

What time is it?

It's time for the Eagles and Indy Nation to invade the Buro. All season I have been telling all you haters that Coach Moore and the Eagles are the best team in the state. All my predictions have been correct. We have sent home the hasbeens (Franklin), the wannabes (Overton), and the never beens (Clarksville). We are on a mission to show the entire state that the title comes through Indy. Lee, Miller, Carden, Rowe, and Company will not be denied.

First Game- Miller throws complete game 5 hitter and Indy wins 6-1. Go ahead and put it on the board yes.

Coach Parker and going to find out he is playing with the big boys now. No one messes with Indy. No one. Time to Prove It!!!!!!!

so much for being the best team in the state.

What time is it?

It's time for the Eagles and Indy Nation to invade the Buro. All season I have been telling all you haters that Coach Moore and the Eagles are the best team in the state. All my predictions have been correct. We have sent home the hasbeens (Franklin), the wannabes (Overton), and the never beens (Clarksville). We are on a mission to show the entire state that the title comes through Indy. Lee, Miller, Carden, Rowe, and Company will not be denied.

First Game- Miller throws complete game 5 hitter and Indy wins 6-1. Go ahead and put it on the board yes.

Coach Parker and going to find out he is playing with the big boys now. No one messes with Indy. No one. Time to Prove It!!!!!!!

Fact is you were wrong. Two and done! You need to remember that baseball is played with a round ball and a round bat. Anything can, happen anytime! There are no guarantees. Bad mouthing teams and players is pathetic on your part and you should give credit to all teams and players. [/left]

What time is it?

You sir have no class. Just because you have a solid year do not get on here and disrespect year in and year out contenders. Franklin is really good year in and year out as well as Overton.