T$$AA Money Fling

fishunt

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dose any one know how much it's going to be per sesson this year. Do i need to take out a loan?

Eight dollars for the morning session and eight dollars for the evening sessions...So a WHOPPING 16 dollars a day if you are like me and want to watch ALL the games! Thankfully, just as Mrnoitall has previously said, I guess we are lucky, even if we go two and out, that we made so that we get PASSES!!

I heard $8.00 per day plus $5.00 parking

8 dollars per SESSION...They make the loser's bracket games at 10 in the morning, ending around 2, and the even session beginning at 5. They close the park down in between sessions so that if you want to come back you have to pay again. So if you only go to one session, then it is 8 dollars, but if you go to both, it is 16... It is supposed to be 5 dollars for parking, but for the past two years they have not charged for parking... They are making a killing, NO DOUBT...

Since it has been stated on other threads that it seems that only private schools are the ones partcipating, it should not be a problem for those parents to pay /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

wrong i have no money because i send my kids to private. i am broke. I am sure glad i don't have 3 kids and a wife to take to the sping money fling. that would be 40 dallors a sesson, or 80 for 2 sesson. That is sad that they are charging that much.

8 dollars per SESSION...They make the loser's bracket games at 10 in the morning, ending around 2, and the even session beginning at 5. They close the park down in between sessions so that if you want to come back you have to pay again. So if you only go to one session, then it is 8 dollars, but if you go to both, it is 16... It is supposed to be 5 dollars for parking, but for the past two years they have not charged for parking... They are making a killing, NO DOUBT...

STOP THE Wining....pass the Cheese!....Be Glad we aint gotta go to CNooga of Knvlle or even worse, East Arkansas..

Happy to be in da "Backyard"!

So how much will a tournament pass cost me??

To DAM much. I am glad it's in my back yard, I saw a woman at the gate last year raiseing heck, that her family having to pay $130 ,and she has left her two kids at the hotel so she could come watch her baby play, and did not have any money to get in. I paid her way!!!! It's to DAM much.

To DAM much. I am glad it's in my back yard, I saw a woman at the gate last year raiseing heck, that her family having to pay $130 ,and she has left her two kids at the hotel so she could come watch her baby play, and did not have any money to get in. I paid her way!!!! It's to DAM much.

I believe that Murfreesboro is paying TSSAA a pretty penny to host but charging $8 for kids 2+ is absurd. No wonder she left the kids at the hotel.

Hey, Fish, meet me & momma & son @ the gate.....6pm......need a little help........a little ridiclous......these prices will keep me from goin to any other games but ours.....

Take That T$$AA.............

Go WC WildCats ! aka...840 Ladies.....