McMinn Central Coaching Vacancy

87Cat

any other coaches showing interest in the job other than these three? gut feeling goodin will be the guy

Does Goodin have any ties to Central?

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

He He

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was informed yesterday. Goodin got the job. Makes me go back to an earlier comment of not wanting to have husbands and wives working together......Brandon and Becky, well Josh wife Julie works at central.

Also Cleveland O coord Collier got promoted to AD, maybe Wilkerson get that job at Cleveland!!!!

Was informed yesterday. Goodin got the job. Makes me go back to an earlier comment of not wanting to have husbands and wives working together......Brandon and Becky, well Josh wife Julie works at central.

Also Cleveland O coord Collier got promoted to AD, maybe Wilkerson get that job at Cleveland!!!!

It's official,,, Here's what the newspaper said

http://www.dpa.xtn.net/dynamic/Sports/Story/156043

It's official,,, Here's what the newspaper said

http://www.dpa.xtn.net/dynamic/Sports/Story/156043

Didn't have to go very far to find a replacement. Nonaburg to Liberty Hill. This home boy will stay for a long time if he can be successful. And I believe he will be. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Coach Goodin is a great coach and great person. I believe he will do great! I believe the teams he will field will not only win, but will be a team that our community can be proud of. He believes in discipline and character... something these kids need badly! Good luck coach!

Coach Goodin is a great coach and great person. I believe he will do great! I believe the teams he will field will not only win, but will be a team that our community can be proud of. He believes in discipline and character... something these kids need badly! Good luck coach!

wow paydirt is up this early and posting on the web. what gets you up so early.....lol