Sequatchie County Purple/Gold Game

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sequatchie County is holding a Purple and Gold scrimmage on Saturday May 23rd at 12:00 noon. Donation buckets will be at the gates taking up money for the Sequatchie County Food Bank. All proceeds will go to the food bank. Come out for the boys and raise money for a good cause.

Whose gonna be the main studs of the purple and gold game

from wat i been hearing the purple team is probably gonna win.

It's a safe bet that the Indians will win! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

That is a great idea for a way to raise money for charity, and give back to the community. Good job guys, I like it.

What do you mean you hope to see lots of people, You told me you not to show up!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> If I do can I bring a video camera?? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Here is a few from each team:

Purple: Brandon Dykes, Brennen Wilson, Lee Faucet, Ethan Hickman, Mitch Cordell, Justis Stewart

Gold: Hunter Lewis, Shawn Cooley, Daniel Smith, Kyle Harmon, Mason Farley, Eli Stout, Jerry Fain

Here is a few from each team:

Purple: Brandon Dykes, Brennen Wilson, Lee Faucet, Ethan Hickman, Mitch Cordell, Justis Stewart

Gold: Hunter Lewis, Shawn Cooley, Daniel Smith, Kyle Harmon, Mason Farley, Eli Stout, Jerry Fain

Stout and Fain is going to score a lot of touchdowns over the next three years! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I really liked watching them in the JV games last year and they seemed to have stepped it up by the way they looked in the scrimmage last week.

Stout and Fain is going to score a lot of touchdowns over the next three years! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I really liked watching them in the JV games last year and they seemed to have stepped it up by the way they looked in the scrimmage last week.

How you guys fair in your other scrimmages ? Is it shaping up to be an exciting year for you guys ?

The Purple team may have more play makers, but everyone wins if they don't get hurt. This is the time for some people to step up and get noticed. The coaches will be watching to see whom can handle themselves and build depth. Hope everyone will stay injury free.

How you guys fair in your other scrimmages ? Is it shaping up to be an exciting year for you guys ?

They only played one scrimmage this spring hosting Baylor last Friday and they looked pretty good. The varsity won 2-0 and the JV tied 1-1 with a score called back on an illegal motion penalty all this with a number of baseball guys setting out after only getting back at practice two days before.

i think dykes is gonna rule the purple team tom. idk if our players will be able to handle him or hickman but im looking forward to them bein the main players this year. and also the the smith boy good luck indians.