Final, Riverdale wins 1-0

fastpitchdad

Thanks to some home cooking by umps. Riverdale walked in confident and walked off relieved.

Calls went both ways, hard fought game. A base runner cannt run over a fielder, unless there was a rule change. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

not sure how the umps were home cooking as they are not from either murfreesboro or knox but i will take whatever help is needed if the only call was this previous call that was an issue the fielder has the first right to the ball does not matter about the base path or where the runner is she has to avoid the fielder fielding the ball

"infield fly" should be called out loud and clear. No question on base runner. 2 outs and out of the inning. There were college coaches said the call was bad.

There can't be an "infield fly" with two outs in an inning. As far as college coaches, I've seen some that don't have a clue.

There can't be an "infield fly" with two outs in an inning. As far as college coaches, I've seen some that don't have a clue.

1 out, then batter pop up,umpire called infield fly..2nd out.. short stop was going to catch the fly when base runner got called for interferrence.. 3 outs.