Predictions for A/AA next year?

carterhigh16

Well, you can certainly tell there is no more soccer going on , we have been regulated to Akula's hair, running and definitions.

Nah... we would have made fun of him during season, as well.

Plus, he wears a fanny pack around town. He calls it a "man purse" though...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really not feeling much love guys, I actually was born and raised in hawaii, but I am not revealing the translation of my name their, wait, it would be the same for BigG, nah, I'll let others figure that one out.

I know my players and G know where the akula comes from.

I figured it was just a mispronunciation of Alcoa. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

OK, you guys know that is not what I rep. but having fun at my expense is nothing new. but throwing things out there is fun. akula means something different to me.

im betting that it has something to do with always attacking, just a hunch... and im just glad other people have noticed the man purse just sayin

and im just glad other people have noticed the man purse just sayin

I prefer to call it a "manurse"...

Anyway, back on topic (though making fun of Akula is always a blast), who all is gone now from A/AA?

Seymour

Catholic

USJ

JCS

FRA

Station Camp

I think those are right, but I believe I am missing a few...

I prefer to call it a "manurse"...

Anyway, back on topic (though making fun of Akula is always a blast), who all is gone now from A/AA?

Seymour

Catholic

USJ

JCS

FRA

Station Camp

I think those are right, but I believe I am missing a few...

What about Anderson County? They are a fairly large school but I don't know if they are big enough to move up

Also leaving A-AA from middle Tennessee are

Ezell Harding (has been down recently but made the state tourney in 03)

DCA great team in the 1990s, made several state runs. Has several good young players.

Portland has been a big rival with White House/ Station Camp. I believe that they are going to AAA.

In District 9 we are losing FRA, DCA and Ezell. We are gaining a few Nashville Public Schools - Stratford, Maplewood, Whites Creek. Those schools have struggled to field teams year in year out.

I think someone posted that USJ is leaving thus opening up a spot in the state tourney from a team from the west.

Though if Berean continues to recruit the young middle school aged kids to come to their program they could be CAK in a couple of years.

I went to Berean through 6th grade and i now attend Alcoa High School. Berean starts there kids out young, its been a soccer school since i was there and they have had a consistent soccer team for the past 10 years, they just havent been noticed until they moved out of the Private school league

glad you are representing us now rankinated, all the support from the students was great.

Although I think your soccer tennis skills may need some work. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I love those boys and i gotta uspport my tornadoes. And yeah my skills are a lil rusty but i dont know who ever concinved u that big guys like us play soccer or tennis for that matter /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ive never seen a 6'0 275lb soccer play, but i migth be wrong haha

glad you are representing us now rankinated, all the support from the students was great.

Although I think your soccer tennis skills may need some work. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Come on Akula...you know we need all the guys we can get /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> . We are lucky to get 1/5(20 students /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ) of our high school to watch us play. Rankinated, I appreciate the complements although Berean didnt have a great season this year. I hope they can continue to have a respectable program.