Signal Mountain

Indian

Signal Mountain

8/21 - Hixson

8/28 - East Hamilton

9/4 - @ Lookout Valley

9/11 - @ Sequatchie County

9/18 - South Pittsburg

9/25 - Chattanooga Christian (Homecoming)

10/2 - @ Marion County

10/9 - @ Sequoyah

10/16 - @ Eagleville

10/23 - OPEN

10/30 - Whitwell

Thanks..I may try to catch their game with your team.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Recruits?

I know you are a HUGE Bill Price fan so I know you'll be there.

If you??™re a football fan and like winning I understand being a Bill Price fan. He is intense and demands the most of his players. I know everyone on the team is looking forward to competing at the varsity level this year.

Old Pirate says talk is them ther mtn fellers are making some bold predictions bout the up coming 09 season. OP says SM should be good this and and watch out next year for sure.

No disrespect for SP or the skillet momma weilds. I don't see SM loosing a district game. No facts just an opinion and should go deep deep in play-offs.

Wobble, wobble, wobble. Signal will still have to contend with Marion and SP. This year they will have to play every team's varsity instead of the scrubs. Signal is building into one of the premier private schools, I mean private public schools in the area. They will be good in the future. Goodluck.

To me, Signal Mountain will have an exciting first season. They should beat every other district team easily, except South Pitt, which is going to be a close battle, and Marion, which will be a little tough. But the playoffs should bring out all the excitement for the Eagles. I predict that they will fall short of the gold ball this year, but look for this team to be fully loaded next year and a big threat in the following years.

Wobble, wobble, wobble. Signal will still have to contend with Marion and SP. This year they will have to play every team's varsity instead of the scrubs. Signal is building into one of the premier private schools, I mean private public schools in the area. They will be good in the future. Goodluck.

Signal should be good because they are acting sort of like a magnet at the beginning. However, unless they end up with the best athletes from Hamilton County concentrated up there on the MTN, I don't see them running over the TC, Alcoa's of the state. Beating up on little old SP is one thing but TC is another. Signal shouldn't worry about SP too much because they are in a rebuilding year and are having trouble just lining up and snapping the ball. Signal should go ahead and pencil in a win there.

No disrespect for SP or the skillet momma weilds. I don't see SM loosing a district game. No facts just an opinion and should go deep deep in play-offs.

So I guess you are expecting them to beat the Bucs in the playoffs also since you said they would go deep deep?

Signal should be good because they are acting sort of like a magnet at the beginning. However, unless they end up with the best athletes from Hamilton County concentrated up there on the MTN, I don't see them running over the TC, Alcoa's of the state. Beating up on little old SP is one thing but TC is another. Signal shouldn't worry about SP too much because they are in a rebuilding year and are having trouble just lining up and snapping the ball. Signal should go ahead and pencil in a win there.

Won't have to play Alcoa............they are in 3a in the playoffs now.

So I guess you are expecting them to beat the Bucs in the playoffs also since you said they would go deep deep?

Won't have to play Alcoa............they are in 3a in the playoffs now.

With SM recruits and double the size of most 2A school and 3 times the size of the Bucs I would say yes. It would not surpise to see them in the championship game. However they still have to play together as a team. I think most people will wake up to them when they beat S. Pitt and Marion Co.