Who is the state's top player

Indian

Who is the state's top player  

164 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the state's top player

That's why it was asked for those voting "other" to be specific so votes for those players could be tallied, too.

This was terrible:

Who decided the kids who could be voted on? I mean, really. Seems a little biased. Yes, I admit I'm putting my kid's name in the mix. She is a great ball player and deserves to be nominated as much as her teammate Caralisa Connell does ...

Why not leave it at this?

Who decided the kids who could be voted on? I mean, really. Seems a little biased. Yes, I admit I'm putting my kid's name in the mix. She is a great ball player and deserves to be nominated.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Other: Rebecca Williams ??“ Siegel High School ??“ signed with UT-Martin.

Who decided the kids who could be voted on? I mean, really. Seems a little biased. Yes, I admit I'm putting my kid's name in the mix. She is a great ball player and deserves to be nominated as much as her teammate Caralisa Connell does ...

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

And petty narcissistic jealousy rears its ugly head in a ugly way. Time for a reality check. Enjoy the scholly for books only.

This was terrible:

Why not leave it at this?

Who decided the kids who could be voted on? I mean, really. Seems a little biased. Yes, I admit I'm putting my kid's name in the mix. She is a great ball player and deserves to be nominated.

Cause that would have required a little class and a big ole dose of reality. Id say more but that would make me jsut as classless

That would be funny if it wasn't soooo sad and delusional. They said mamavik was crazy. I didn't no how bad. Take your aerosept and take a nap mama.

Wonder how far Siegel would have gotten without Caralisa Connell....probably about as far as last year. She's a great pitcher who made a huge contribution to her team this year on the mound and at the plate. Disappointing poor sportsmanship coming from her own team....

Unicoi County's Ali Gardner should be on the list. She had a great season and out-performed Goodpasture's Cartwright in leading the Lady Devils to the state title. She is a tremendous centerfielder with homerun power. Ironically, she has signed a basketball scholarship at Milligan and may not even play college softball.

WELL FOR ALI GARDNER THE TIDE MAY CHANGE OUR COACH LINGERFELT HAS BEEN IN TOUCH WITH WES HOLLY AND IS TRYING TO SEE IF THEY WILL LET ALI PLAY BOTH SPORTS , THIS IS HER DREAM TO PLAY BOTH AT MILLIGAN.

Wonder how far Siegel would have gotten without Caralisa Connell....probably about as far as last year. She's a great pitcher who made a huge contribution to her team this year on the mound and at the plate. Disappointing poor sportsmanship coming from her own team....

If you cared to actually READ the post as it was written you would know there was no poor sportsmanship on my part. I agree wholeheartedly that Siegel would have never made it as far as they did without Caralisa. I was not taking ANYTHING away from her as a player. I think she is a force to be reckoned with and did NOT say she didn't deserve the nomination. My statement was simply that my child deserved to be nominated "as much as" Caralisa. I'm sure I could name MANY others who could have/should have been nominated. My reason for even saying anything on the board at all was because I was ASKING how the players that were initially put up on the board to be voted on were nominated. I truly wanted to know. Is it just more daddy ball or high school politics?

For those of you who want to call me out as needing Aricept and a nap ... these Boards are joke if all they are used for is a forum for saying negative things about people they don't even know. As for the "books only" comment ... that's funny but so far from the truth.

I'm glad that high school is over because the politics and name-calling and BS at this level is reprehensible.