BBALLTN

Posted by TankTalk:

Rockwood 21 (and a half), Kingston 21

OS 17 Smith CO. 14

Midway 14 Harriman 6

Coalfield 28 Taft 0

Wartburg 35 Oakdale 7

I want to see the Tigers find a way to score a 1/2 point. :D

I can't believe you said Harriman would score. You must think Midway will have three safeties or something. Either Midway is way down from last year, or you have way too high an opinion of the Blue Devils!

Actually, a source told me a key part of Midway's offense would be missing this game. And when two county teams play, I tend to pick scores closer and lower than my heart actually tells me. But, Harriman isn't playing the Kingston or Oliver Springs defense this Friday and I feel they can get in the endzone.

As for the half a point, beats me...I just think it's going to be a close one. :D

I'm going with Smith County (More Experience), Harriman (They match up well), Rockwood (Possibly a special year in the Jungle), Coalfield (Done played but Taft isn't that much), and Wartburg (I wouldn't want to square off with the Dogs after last week. I put the scores in the paper, but I can't remember them off hand. Hey buy a Roane County News to see and maybe I'll get a raise (not likely). In all honesty though, the games in Roane County should all be great and could go either way.