14A

Humboldt58

Bigster,

I hate to hear that! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> I was hoping that yall would be down this year...and the next year...and the next. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I think that lake county and union city will be the best two in the district. Lake County played union city in end of april. Lake took seven players. patrick, ron, rafeal, ricky, c. beldsoe, and another player that is another senior that never has played before. And beat uc at uc with everyone there except tyler stewart there. That was in league play. I think that lc will be in the top two.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Lake County and Union City will be the ones to compete for number 1 in the district. Humbolt lost too much to retain that status even if they have some young talent coming back. Losing four players to graduation that played in the Golden Circle all star game-- hurts Humbolt a lot.

--

And that Peabody kid... that shooter... he still plays for trenton. He was all district last year.. who was that? Little white boy...?? Come on you know who im talking about. Someone help me remember..

--

1.Lake County

2.Union City

3.Humbolt

The rest are pretty much a jumble. But I see SF and Bradford more towards the bottom..

I think that lake county and union city will be the best two in the district. Lake County played union city in end of april. Lake took seven players. patrick, ron, rafeal, ricky, c. beldsoe, and another player that is another senior that never has played before. And beat uc at uc with everyone there except tyler stewart there. That was in league play. I think that lc will be in the top two.

007..I see you didn't list Calius Hockett..Was he a senior last year..I thought he was just a junior..

I talked to Rafael's brother last night and he told me Hockett was playing ..Said the Gauldin kid didn't look to bad..I believe he's about 6'4..

007..I see you didn't list Calius Hockett..Was he a senior last year..I thought he was just a junior..

I talked to Rafael's brother last night and he told me Hockett was playing ..Said the Gauldin kid didn't look to bad..I believe he's about 6'4..

Calius i've haven't heard anything about him so far. I know that he might have a problem with his grades but i'm not sure if he has thoughs problems worked out or not. But as far as Hockett he will help out but the way these freshman that will turn soph. have played this summer he might be comming off the bench for those energy mins. As far as the Gauldin Kidd. He is a project with alot of upside. He really needs to be more aggressive on both ends of the court. But the more he plays the better he will get. I think that Craig has been working with him. But the last time i've seen lc play he wasn't there. Another next years soph. that will help will be the Swift kidd that started in jr. high with Rafeal. He played well over in lake county in april. And as far as Cody I don't think he will be playin ball anywhere next year. I don't know for sure.

Calius i've haven't heard anything about him so far. I know that he might have a problem with his grades but i'm not sure if he has thoughs problems worked out or not. But as far as Hockett he will help out but the way these freshman that will turn soph. have played this summer he might be comming off the bench for those energy mins. As far as the Gauldin Kidd. He is a project with alot of upside. He really needs to be more aggressive on both ends of the court. But the more he plays the better he will get. I think that Craig has been working with him. But the last time i've seen lc play he wasn't there. Another next years soph. that will help will be the Swift kidd that started in jr. high with Rafeal. He played well over in lake county in april. And as far as Cody I don't think he will be playin ball anywhere next year. I don't know for sure.

I was talking to Rafael's brother...Didn't know if you saw a couple days ago about what I posted about Cody..I went ahead and deleted that..You're right..He may not be playing anywhere..!Is Swift the same player that started the first game of the season before the football players came back..It seems like there was a Swift and Giles kid that both looked really good..!

I was talking to Rafael's brother...Didn't know if you saw a couple days ago about what I posted about Cody..I went ahead and deleted that..You're right..He may not be playing anywhere..!

I responded with your post but before i summited it my computer went off line and I lost that post. I was too fustrated to reposted it that day. But i don't know if Lc will be in dc over the weekend or not. I know that Union City will be that way. As far as camps i know that the murry st. camp is either next week or that following week on a wed, thurs, and fri i do believe. Someone correct me if i'm wrong or have corrected info. But that is happen and also the jr. high has a camp or tournment in union city i believe next weekend of the 18th i do believe. Chipper would know more about that i know. Just holler at me sometime bigster.

I was talking to Rafael's brother...Didn't know if you saw a couple days ago about what I posted about Cody..I went ahead and deleted that..You're right..He may not be playing anywhere..!Is Swift the same player that started the first game of the season before the football players came back..It seems like there was a Swift and Giles kid that both looked really good..!

As far as the same swift. No he is goin to be a soph. next year. He will be able to play the point. And as far as Giles, I really don't know about him. He is a good ballplayer. But i've haven't heard anything yet about him. But I hope that he gets his stuff together and preforms like i think he is cappable of doin.

• 2 weeks later...

I responded with your post but before i summited it my computer went off line and I lost that post. I was too fustrated to reposted it that day. But i don't know if Lc will be in dc over the weekend or not. I know that Union City will be that way. As far as camps i know that the murry st. camp is either next week or that following week on a wed, thurs, and fri i do believe. Someone correct me if i'm wrong or have corrected info. But that is happen and also the jr. high has a camp or tournment in union city i believe next weekend of the 18th i do believe. Chipper would know more about that i know. Just holler at me sometime bigster.

Let me know if Lake Co is at DC if you can!