west greene buffaloes a new team new year

West Greene by far with the talent they have and the head coach they have should undoubtly be the best county team for sure, Dare one say one of the best in their conference. And as for not talking trash lets put our big boy pants on its part of sports, And it's all in good FUN! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I realize that SG has won the can more times than WG has won games... That may be a stretch but not by much. There has been a change in Mosheim players are more disciplined, work harder, and know what it takes to win. The old we dont care to lose we are WG we are suppose to get beat by everybody but cosby attitude is gone. Kids are buying in to the fact they can win and as being part of the old school WG teams I know that wasnt the case. I am happy to see such changes and if feeling confident in my team is a crime then im guilty as charged! Buffs will bring the can home this year and will give every team a dose all they want on friday nights this fall!

I think your a little bit over confident when WG starts beatin SG again some then you can talk but til then you should probably not get too far ahead of yourself....

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first of all crockett only had 2 first downs on the devils 1st D. and we scored on a screen for 70 yards to BJ SPRADLIN. then they scored on an interception off our 3rd team.. please hear this " there will be no county school that will beat the devils". better yet the county schools wont score 28 combined....

Why do Greeneville people think they are so much better?? Never got that.... But anyways I look for you Greeneville ppl to see that AA isnt gonna be the cake walk you think it is.. and better yet the county schools may deserve a lil more credit than given... so we will season when the season comes

Why do Greeneville people think they are so much better?? Never got that.... But anyways I look for you Greeneville ppl to see that AA isnt gonna be the cake walk you think it is.. and better yet the county schools may deserve a lil more credit than given... so we will season when the season comes

SG will play us closer than all the other county teams. WG and CD will get laughed off the field. I hear from WG's 7v7 the other day that Brandon Marsh was all they had, and he wouldn't play second team at Greeneville. As for the GHS - Crockett scrimmage it wasn't close at all. Greeneville's D will be nasty, and I would venture to say that WG won't score an offensive touchdown on GHS. You know we got them young run stoppers in the middle!!! What you think bmore??

Go to www.westgreenefootball.com and see WG's all time record and you'll see the only team that WG has totally dominated is Tennessee School for the Deaf. Then two or three other teams that their overall reacord is 500. or better. It has nothing to do with Gville thinking they're better, they just are better. And sometimes the truth hurts. A lot of kids are better than my kids in thing, that's just life and keep working to get to you're highest level.

Go to www.westgreenefootball.com and see WG's all time record and you'll see the only team that WG has totally dominated is Tennessee School for the Deaf. Then two or three other teams that their overall reacord is 500. or better. It has nothing to do with Gville thinking they're better, they just are better. And sometimes the truth hurts. A lot of kids are better than my kids in thing, that's just life and keep working to get to you're highest level.

My mistake! Also North Greene. Sorry for the mistake.

Last year they were better at football. This year hasn't begun yet. We'll have to wait and see.

Last year they were better at football. This year hasn't begun yet. We'll have to wait and see.

ok il put it like this"NO COUNTY SCHOOL WOULD HAVE WON A GAME WHERE G-VILLE PLAYED LAST YEAR"

also as for history im not talking about 10-20 year ago im talking about now. the 09 devils will dominate Greene county.

You guys just need to hope you've got enough players to field a team after Greeneville leaves "The Range". You're not ready for the speed or strength GHS has. I know you've got a certain 140lber down thare that can bench twice his weight, but that's not gonna help on the field. It'll be ugly let's just leave it at that. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

ok il put it like this"NO COUNTY SCHOOL WOULD HAVE WON A GAME WHERE G-VILLE PLAYED LAST YEAR"

also as for history im not talking about 10-20 year ago im talking about now. the 09 devils will dominate Greene county.

And if they dont? We will here nothing but whinning and crying for 10-20 years. I dont know what would be worse DEFEAT or WHINNING . GO GREENE COUNTY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And if they dont? We will here nothing but whinning and crying for 10-20 years. I dont know what would be worse DEFEAT or WHINNING . GO GREENE COUNTY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the only whinning you will hear from us G-ville people is that there wont be anywhere for us to sit or our band to play our fight song everytime we score... "at the range" ha-ha..

the only whinning you will hear from us G-ville people is that there wont be anywhere for us to sit or our band to play our fight song everytime we score... "at the range" ha-ha..

Dummie me. It never dawned on me till now. Look for some major upgrades at the county schools. Greeneville big wigs will not allow the band members to sit in lawn chairs. Would they?

Dummie me. It never dawned on me till now. Look for some major upgrades at the county schools. Greeneville big wigs will not allow the band members to sit in lawn chairs. Would they?

Well at least you county fans can enjoy a good show by the band, cause everyone knows there won't be much of a game to watch. I mean c'mon AFAN, you need to come back down to reality and realize that these county schools were done when we changed conferences.