west greene buffaloes a new team new year

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

i think they will be pretty good this year but i wont make any calls on who is gonna win the conf though....lol

but i think alot of folks around our region will be suprised by a inceasingly better team as those in years past

West Greene people say the same thing every year, but i actually think it will be an improved team this year. So good luck!

West Greene people say the same thing every year, but i actually think it will be an improved team this year. So good luck!

I just hope this team doesnt feel like the 2003 buffs i was part of that team and we thought because of what we did the previous year we would make it to the playoffs again. We won one game that year against NG. You guys are not a sleeper team anymore everybody in the conference will be coming for you guys every friday night just be ready. Good luck and go buffs!

I think that you guys losing Ward, will hurt more than most want to believe. With losses to Greeneville and South Greene all but guaranteed, I don't know how you'll match up with everybody else. Chuckey-Doak also has a lot of young talent. Could get interesting between the county schools the next few years.

well in response to jones77 yes Ward will be missed but 1 way to look at it this year is that last year 8 out of 10 times everyone knew who the ball was gonna go to now it may go to several differant players and it will be harder for opponets to pick up on it which i think will be a good thing and i was truly happy that poor Jordan made it thru high school with out having any major injuries because he had a a bullseye target on him every friday night since he was a freshman

and we will see about this statement....."With losses to Greeneville and South Greene all but guaranteed," cause it will be interesting this year

I think that you guys losing Ward, will hurt more than most want to believe. With losses to Greeneville and South Greene all but guaranteed, I don't know how you'll match up with everybody else. Chuckey-Doak also has a lot of young talent. Could get interesting between the county schools the next few years.

south greene barely beat west greene last year.How can u say that west greene is all but a guaranteed win for south greene this year?