west greene buffaloes a new team new year

fair enough i guess but i wont trash talk either way because i honestly believe that it WILL be a well plyed game from both teams which ever team WGHS plays GHS or SGHS

You're right. I think the local teams play harder against each other and we always look forward to those games. I think there will be some great cross-county games this year. Not to mention huge crowds, which is more money for the schools to fund sports.

Can't wait!!!!!! See you there.

Rebel Pride!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yup its that time of year again where everyone starts the trash talking(both sides) why cant it be positive talking and leave it on the field???

Gotta agree with Jr.15

"as for not talking trash lets put our big boy pants on its part of sports, And it's all in good FUN!"

It is Football! If you don't want to get your feelings hurt maybe you should stay home and listen

to the games on the radio this year James! LOL /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Just kiddin Don't cry!

well you know who i am so come talk to me sometime...lol i wont cry i promise...lol

i just dont care for the drama that comes along with the trash talk and that is my personal opinon with greene county being close knit as it is i have watched alot of the kids that play on our team and the other teams since they were 5 and 6 year old and i pull for teams with mixed feelings i may pull for CDHS to beat SGHS one week and SGHS to beat NGHS the next but i will always pull for WGHS against whoever they are playing and i will be pulling for SGHS when they play GHS just so they arent any secrets...lol

besides with trash talk........if something goes wrong and you have to eat crow either avoid it or add salt....lol

well you know who i am so come talk to me sometime...lol i wont cry i promise...lol

i just dont care for the drama that comes along with the trash talk and that is my personal opinon with greene county being close knit as it is i have watched alot of the kids that play on our team and the other teams since they were 5 and 6 year old and i pull for teams with mixed feelings i may pull for CDHS to beat SGHS one week and SGHS to beat NGHS the next but i will always pull for WGHS against whoever they are playing and i will be pulling for SGHS when they play GHS just so they arent any secrets...lol

besides with trash talk........if something goes wrong and you have to eat crow either avoid it or add salt....lol

Yeah, I do know who you are and if I want to talk to you I know where to find you. The talkin' is all in fun and builds up the excitement and anticipation for the game. Sure you gotta eat a little crow sometimes, but sometimes you don't. I got tough hide and don't get my feelings hurt that easily. It's Football lighten up! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

u come on out to THE RANGE august 28th or come see us the 21st at hancock an we'll see how we'LL be baby talk is cheap /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'll be at SG games.

Looking forward to WG coming to REBEL HILL in 98 days and counting! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

REBEL PRIDE!

i was reading this mess and laughing my you know what off. people are really debating who's worst SG or WG.. thats funny.. look let me break it down for the county schools. there's only 1 football team in this area worth talking about and the is the GREEN DEVILS!!!!! the only good thing for WG when they play GHS is the money from the gate. cause the game wont be one...

i was reading this mess and laughing my you know what off. people are really debating who's worst SG or WG.. thats funny.. look let me break it down for the county schools. there's only 1 football team in this area worth talking about and the is the GREEN DEVILS!!!!! the only good thing for WG when they play GHS is the money from the gate. cause the game wont be one...

Didn't Crockett smoke the Devils you know what in a spring scrimage. Heard Greene Devils offense is nothing to brag about this year but the D was ok. Also heard alot of folks were worried about playing some of the county teams this year. Seems the fans are not as sure of the Devils as you are. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Didn't Crockett smoke the Devils you know what in a spring scrimage. Heard Greene Devils offense is nothing to brag about this year but the D was ok. Also heard alot of folks were worried about playing some of the county teams this year. Seems the fans are not as sure of the Devils as you are. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Crockett smoking Greeneville? Not at the scrimmage I watched. I've not heard any fans with concerns about playing the county teams.

first of all crockett only had 2 first downs on the devils 1st D. and we scored on a screen for 70 yards to BJ SPRADLIN. then they scored on an interception off our 3rd team.. please hear this " there will be no county school that will beat the devils". better yet the county schools wont score 28 combined....

[/quot {Now hear this}. History has record of GREENE DEVILS yes THE GREENE DEVILS being beat by a COUNTY SCHOOL!!!! Were you there? Probably not. Because if you were you would not make statements like that. Bragging rights last a long time! And yes I do see you often. See you soon.