T-Town Rumble (Nov 14) & Tullahoma Duals (Dec 12)

CoachBray

Spots are still available for the T-Town Rumble on November 14, 2009 and the Garner Dyer Duals on December 12, 2009. Email me at ronniebray@hotmail.com if you are interested in attending.

Last Years Teams for the Duals: (Most are returning but we have spots open)

Arlington

Bolton

Coffee County

Collierville (not returning)

Dalton, GA

Franklin

Friendship Christian

Grissom, AL

Houston

Lincoln County

Maplewood

Notre Dame

Rhea County

Siegel

St. Benedict

Tullahoma

Knoxville Halls (new this year)

Cordova (new this year)

Let me know if you would like to be part of this tournament!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hey ghouse, any chance you could bring some of the brothers to the pre season event??

There is a match-up that I would kinda like to see and as you know, it's all about me.

I hope that Independence and Blackman will also make an appearance and make this tourney worth the early wake up.

bcb iii :flower:

Bear Cat,

I don't get to control the big Brothers schedule so no point in begging me :roll:. That being said, that date is when the CBHS will be attending the Germantown Pre-Season down here in Memphis. If there is a particular match-up you are wanting to see you might have to make it a real early wake-up and hope on the Interstate.

However, shoot me an e-mail with the match-up you are hoping for (I could sit down and ponder some guesses but would much rather save time) and I can see what my book making powers can come up with. After all, if you want to see it the odds are we both would want to!

Hey ghouse, any chance you could bring some of the brothers to the pre season event??

There is a match-up that I would kinda like to see and as you know, it's all about me.

I hope that Independence and Blackman will also make an appearance and make this tourney worth the early wake up.

bcb iii :flower:

Bear Cat,

I don't get to control the big Brothers schedule so no point in begging me :roll:. That being said, that date is when the CBHS will be attending the Germantown Pre-Season down here in Memphis. If there is a particular match-up you are wanting to see you might have to make it a real early wake-up and hope on the Interstate.

However, shoot me an e-mail with the match-up you are hoping for (I could sit down and ponder some guesses but would much rather save time) and I can see what my book making powers can come up with. After all, if you want to see it the odds are we both would want to!

I think you will have an exciting new freshman aropund 125/130 and I kinda wanted to see him and a certain Irishman do a little battle. I tried to lobby for EFT to go to the Purple Team Invitational, but heck I can't even get our coaches to dual with them so not much luck with a whole weekend in Nashville.

I think you will find that the Tullahoma tourney will provide a little more bang for your buck, especially with the open bar that is set up for a few of the beautiful people.

bcb iii :roll:

bcb iii :roflolk:

Bear Cat,

I don't get to control the big Brothers schedule so no point in begging me :thumb:. That being said, that date is when the CBHS will be attending the Germantown Pre-Season down here in Memphis. If there is a particular match-up you are wanting to see you might have to make it a real early wake-up and hope on the Interstate.

I think you will have an exciting new freshman aropund 125/130 and I kinda wanted to see him and a certain Irishman do a little battle. I tried to lobby for EFT to go to the Purple Team Invitational, but heck I can't even get our coaches to dual with them so not much luck with a whole weekend in Nashville.

I think you will find that the Tullahoma tourney will provide a little more bang for your buck, especially with the open bar that is set up for a few of the beautiful people.

bcb iii :thumb:

If the Green Irish do not come up for a dual what makes you think the Purple Irish will let you in the gym.