Union Co. Coaching Position

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steele played well and knocked down some big threes. Did have a nice dunk. Nasty would describe Tyler Smith and Michael Blue's dunks /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I agree with Michael Blue's dunk that was NASTY it brought down the house.. THen Pearl had a nice one too. What I saw last night I hope Bruce Pearl reads this too..

B. Williams needs to learn how to stay on the left side of the goal. He always tries to do a reverse layup to the right side instead of taking it up on the left. He also needs to get a little stronger.. we got to have him this year

Pearl: He just have to let the game come to him he tries to do to much..

But Scotty oh mane, just think him on one wing and Skylar on the other, OUR THREE ball will be nothing but NETS.

Went by Bearden yesterday and boy was I impressed. Skylar McBee from Grainger played well. So did the kid from Fulton. Wilson is not ready for that type of play. Gatlinburg Pittman's coach plays in the league as well.

Much fun!! Real hot though.

Turtle what did you htink of the high school kids?

What's his name? Does he have any ties to Tennessee?

His name is Shane Brown and he is from Indianapolis. As far as ties to TN goes, his wife or her family is from Scott Co. Also, he has coached college ball recently in IN, but also served as an assistant coach at LMU a few years ago.

. Wilson is not ready for that type of play.

Turtle what did you htink of the high school kids?

what I think? Are you serious? Well its like this I was disappointed the Knox News team didn't let their high school players play as much. I mean come on you stated that Lester wasn't ready for this type of play well how can he get ready or prove that he is ready for this type of play if he's sitting on the bench. Lopez, Tattwater, and Wilson played probably 3 minutes the whole night. how are they going to show their skills if they're not on the court?

what I think? Are you serious? Well its like this I was disappointed the Knox News team didn't let their high school players play as much. I mean come on you stated that Lester wasn't ready for this type of play well how can he get ready or prove that he is ready for this type of play if he's sitting on the bench. Lopez, Tattwater, and Wilson played probably 3 minutes the whole night. how are they going to show their skills if they're not on the court?

That has been discussed. Playing time will change somewhat but don't expect to see them playing 20+ minutes. I also think the high school players should have been more evenly distributed. There is a huge difference in the physical level of play and the overall speed from what they are used to seeing even including high level AAU.

I disagree, most of the players you all picked to be in this league are players who you assumed could play with the "Big Boys." They have to get used to this type of play if they're going to get ready for college. By playing in this league will get them ready because when the season comes, they'll know what they need to work on. Skylar just graduated, he fit in well with the "Big Dogs" why because he found the court. THe only thing I'm saying is, give these players a chance I know its all about UT players but hey, if you have players on the team let them play too.

I don't expect them to be playing 20+ minutes but I do want to see them play more then 3 minutes the whole game. I mean come on now, they ran up the court 3 times and bang they were subbed out. That's not what its about is it? ITs supposed to be for fun which means, its not all about winning or losing its about the FANS