All-State

sportsfan09

Was anyone at the TBCA or Exposure showcases? I heard Cord Dodd put on a Homerun show that was ridiculus! Did anyone actually witness either day?

Yes. He hit the first one the first swing he took with the pitcher throwing under handed from about 6 feet. He hit it up against the football stadium. Then he hit another one during regular batting practice. He was the only one to go yard during the event.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which event was this at?

Yes. He hit the first one the first swing he took with the pitcher throwing under handed from about 6 feet. He hit it up against the football stadium. Then he hit another one during regular batting practice. He was the only one to go yard during the event.

I was there at MTSU this was the PROJECT EXPOSURE SHOWCASE that Jarrett England puts on each year. This kid hits the ball a mile! I think he hit three or four out in bp. I would guess about 440 to 450 ft.

Dont they use a wood bat during that showcase? Is that the showcase that he hit it off the stadium when they tossed it to him underhanded?

Dont they use a wood bat during that showcase? Is that the showcase that he hit it off the stadium when they tossed it to him underhanded?

Yes, First pitch underhand with a wood bat hit a mile. The report had him 6' 3" 240 If I remember right. Any one know how many he hit in school ball, does he play summer ball, for who if so, and that schools are looking at him?

Yes, First pitch underhand with a wood bat hit a mile. The report had him 6' 3" 240 If I remember right. Any one know how many he hit in school ball, does he play summer ball, for who if so, and that schools are looking at him?

He got off to a slow start during the season cause his eye prescription was messed up! He got new contacts and hit his first HR on April 1st. He ended up with 11 hr's on the year! During the month of April he hit a HR every 5 at bats! As far as colleges go, today was the first day they could contact players and he received calls from Memphis, MTSU, and the University of Kentucky! He also expects to hear from Ole Miss, Tennessee, and Vanderbilt!

Thats incredible!!! Do you think, with that kind of power, he could possibly be a high draft pick out of high school? I mean thats big league power!