9AAA

DOWORK21116

I WILL TRY TO GET SOME NAMES OF PLAYERS FROM OTHER TEAMS...BEECH RETURNS HANSEN, HENDERSONVILLE RETURNS CURTIS, MJ RETURNS HARPER, WILSON CENTRAL RETURNS AN EXCELLENT SP, AND GALLATIN RETURNS MCCAULEY...THOSE ARE SOME OF THE GOOD ARMS RETURNING.

STATION CAMP, PORTLAND, AND LEBANON JOIN 9AAA, AND I WILL TRY TO GET THE NAMES OF SOME OF THEIR TOP PLAYERS.

IT WILL BE TOUGH AS USUAL IN 9AAA NEXT YEAR...

I WILL TRY TO GET SOME NAMES OF PLAYERS FROM OTHER TEAMS...BEECH RETURNS HANSEN, HENDERSONVILLE RETURNS CURTIS, MJ RETURNS HARPER, WILSON CENTRAL RETURNS AN EXCELLENT SP, AND GALLATIN RETURNS MCCAULEY...THOSE ARE SOME OF THE GOOD ARMS RETURNING.

STATION CAMP, PORTLAND, AND LEBANON JOIN 9AAA, AND I WILL TRY TO GET THE NAMES OF SOME OF THEIR TOP PLAYERS.

Who is wilson centrals returning arm?

now that the 2009 season is over i need predictions for the 2010 year. Best teams and the players to watch next year?

Next year will be MJ in a run away, Haydel was the only irreplaceable loss. Ethan Gross will be one of if not the best SS in the state plus he proved his pitching worth in the state championship game holding Farragut to 2 runs. They retrurn 6 full or part time starters from a AAA state runner up team. Will be very deep in pitching with Harper the ace of the staff , Gross , Gray , Carroll , and Smith all of who saw significant mound time in the state tourney.

Plus they have about 4 kids that were freshmen this year that will contribute.

Nothing but big plans in the future of MJ Baseball

• 3 months later...

station camp i feel will be looking to have a big year they only lost 3 starters and they seemed to have a pretty good year last year. austin cowen is a beast for them is awesome behind the plate has good pop time and a fantastic blocker and just a massive kid with a very hott stick. Matt gray also had a big year for the bison last year hitting 409 with 5 HR and ed clawson a 3 year started looking big for them makes big playes in centerfield can cover alot of ground cody beretti had a big year for them last year as well has a gun for an arm the first basemen drew folture can scoop anything almost and is one big boy has great eye for the ball and his over 360 last year but they lost 2 big pitchers but they have sam strother who seems to be looking good he threw alot last year for the bison and in some very big games the bison most reliable pitcher by far with some pretty good stuff and mitchell horton who has been big for the bison over the summer having and looking very good. and matt gray how has a very live arm this team has a great mix of speed and power and great coaching look for them to make a run but its all about the pitching and how they do. watch out for them

This year there are2 players everyone needs to watch

1.Hendersonville's Zac Curtis who won left handed pitcher and also picked to play in the tbca and is looking at middle tn and murray state as his school and coming off a 9-1 record

2.Beech's Robert Hansen who got sumner countys player of the year for the 2nd time and playing with the nashville yankees this summer and coing off a 10-2 record.

Be looking for these two pitchers to be the top two pitchers in 9AAA and even some of the top pitchers in the state. Also dennis jones from hendersonville and Zach Phillips from wilson central

• 2 weeks later...

Mt. Juliet returns Harper and Gross and should be very good top to bottom. They will be a tough out for any team this season. They have talent at every position. they will have to rely on some unproven playets to make it back to the state.

Beech has Hansen and Nick Howell (who just committed to WKU) returning as key starters from last years team. They lost a bunch of quality Seniors playing ball at the next level. They will need to get quality pitching from their underclassmen if they are to compete. When Hansen pitches, they are as tough as it gets.

Hendersonville should be interesting. they return 9 seniors from their summer ball team that went 36-8. I know that Zac Curtis and Wes Warren (transfer from JP2) have already committed to Murray State and have several other D-1 players on the team. Dennis Jones, Matt Griggs, and Adam Dorris are also quality pitchers.

Britte Underwood and Daniel Tucker are also TBCA showcase caliber players.

These three teams should be the tops in the district. This district is flat loaded with talent this year from top to bottom.

• 2 weeks later...

did hendersonville beat mj last year? i don't think they did. i think mj run ruled them at hendersonville and beat them 4 to 0. i see how ya'll think that they will be good returning nine seniors. yes they played good this summer record wise but who did they play.

beech will be good only when hansen pitches just like last year. they were streaky when he didnt pitch. i give credit to the kid hansen cause the best wishes to him at the next level.

galatin should be better this year than they were last year if they can get some of the players to step up and prove themselves

the only other question i have is that how do you guys not see not see mj getting back to the state tourney. yes they lost haydel who was the ace of the staff last year but they have 6 full time starters and three guys that played part time will guys went down to injury. the pitching will be back for mj having harper, gross, and five other pitchers who saw time last year in big games. how do you make it to the finals in the state and pitch a kid that has pitched three games all year and only by one to one of the best teams that tn has seen at the high school level.

its going to be a good year in the 9aaa with the new district settings

When did McCauley work his way into the list of top pitchers in the district? It seems like he has a ton of potential, and while I haven't seen him pitch a ton, I've seen him be very good and very bad too. Maybe he finally has it together, but I don't consider him to be amongst the Hansen, Curtis, Harper, Grosses of 9-AAA, at least not yet.

This year there are2 players everyone needs to watch

1.Hendersonville's Zac Curtis who won left handed pitcher and also picked to play in the tbca and is looking at middle tn and murray state as his school and coming off a 9-1 record

2.Beech's Robert Hansen who got sumner countys player of the year for the 2nd time and playing with the nashville yankees this summer and coing off a 10-2 record.

Be looking for these two pitchers to be the top two pitchers in 9AAA and even some of the top pitchers in the state. Also dennis jones from hendersonville and Zach Phillips from wilson central

I'll let you watch those 2 all year , but if you want to watch the best 2 ,then you need to take a ride across the lake to Mt. Juliet. Jake Harper and Ethan Gross make up the best infield / pitching tandem in 9AAA and are in the top several from the entire state. A reliable source has Harper signing with Vanderbilt in a couple of weeks and Gross would help any DI program as a middle infielder.

MJ will run away with the district this coming year and probably cruise into another state tournament.