Non South Rebel hog-wash

muttandjeff

I wish I could learn something on the South Threads about Sullivan South Football, '09.

Better than that, I wish Coach T would step in and stop all the smart-a__ trash that's on there.

This thread is for Whacko-Jocko, all his DA Brothers, and all the know it alls that use up page after page of South Rebel threads and make it exausting for us "know-nothings" who have a geniune desire to hear and learn about Rebel Football, '09. All I've learned lately is how Track Speed relates to Football Speed---------I could have asked my 12 year old that question and he coulld have explained it in 25 words ---or less. But, no, it takes grown men 10 pages to do what he can do in 25 words, not that I didn't already completely (along with 95% of the world) understand that.

ON another thread, --not this one, because this one is for you guys---I would like to hear who the returning starters are, newcomers who might compete for starting positions, who the kickers are, who's pre-season All Conf, preseason All NET, preseason All-State, if any. How is the QB competition looking, any good new freshmen in the pipeline, anybody transferring in from another area or school, who the punter will be, any new coaches, etc.??

I know, this anit-thread is likely to not work, but you have to admit, it was a great idea.

PLs, if you have anything worth while, pls do not post it on this thread. This should be the last and only meaningful posts on this thread-----really. It's reserved, beginning now, for all you Whackos, idiots, psychos and mentally challenged people who often hang out, unwelcomed, on the Sullivan South Threads.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All you need to know is that South lost to DB in 2006 44-0. South has not defeated DB in 17 years. South has only "1" win over a team west of Morristown. South is now taking "Yoga' lessons every morning from some lady who wears a black belt. South fans are still running their mouth about beating DB and winning state. There's nothing new to talk about. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

All you need to know is that South lost to DB in 2006 44-0. South has not defeated DB in 17 years. South has only "1" win over a team west of Morristown. South is now taking "Yoga' lessons every morning from some lady who wears a black belt. South fans are still running their mouth about beating DB and winning state. There's nothing new to talk about. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Hook, line and sinker. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Hook, line and sinker. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I wish I could learn something on the South Threads about Sullivan South Football, '09.

Better than that, I wish Coach T would step in and stop all the smart-a__ trash that's on there.

This thread is for Whacko-Jocko, all his DA Brothers, and all the know it alls that use up page after page of South Rebel threads and make it exausting for us "know-nothings" who have a geniune desire to hear and learn about Rebel Football, '09. All I've learned lately is how Track Speed relates to Football Speed---------I could have asked my 12 year old that question and he coulld have explained it in 25 words ---or less. But, no, it takes grown men 10 pages to do what he can do in 25 words, not that I didn't already completely (along with 95% of the world) understand that.

ON another thread, --not this one, because this one is for you guys---I would like to hear who the returning starters are, newcomers who might compete for starting positions, who the kickers are, who's pre-season All Conf, preseason All NET, preseason All-State, if any. How is the QB competition looking, any good new freshmen in the pipeline, anybody transferring in from another area or school, who the punter will be, any new coaches, etc.??

I know, this anit-thread is likely to not work, but you have to admit, it was a great idea.

PLs, if you have anything worth while, pls do not post it on this thread. This should be the last and only meaningful posts on this thread-----really. It's reserved, beginning now, for all you Whackos, idiots, psychos and mentally challenged people who often hang out, unwelcomed, on the Sullivan South Threads.

Good idea, muttandjeff...can you put these questions on the thread (or start a new one) where can hopefully have this informative type of discussion? I am with you on being sick of all the other crap.

Good idea, muttandjeff...can you put these questions on the thread (or start a new one) where can hopefully have this informative type of discussion? I am with you on being sick of all the other crap.

Deal with it gramps. This idiot might as well have asked for some smart a-- remarks. He was begging for it. Mutt and Jeff your an idiot.

Mutt, the thread in question is not a South thread. It's a DB thread...started by Governor Palin. I swore not to get on it but everyone jumped on it with both feet...just like she wanted. So I gave in. The fat and happy thread became deserted. Any way, we pumped up Palin's stock by making it a hot thread. Did I say hot? No, I won't... Crawdad and I were talking about the transfers and about Dylan Ellis being back in town...I don't know how important Dylan Ellis is but... Anyway, I'll chill for a while.

Deal with it gramps. This idiot might as well have asked for some smart a-- remarks. He was begging for it. Mutt and Jeff your an idiot.

Fan91, how am I an idiot?? You and Whacko haven't figured it out, have you. Yes, exactly, I was asking for your smart-a--remarks. Yes, I was begging for it. That's the whole idea behind this thread. Hey Gramps, it's working--the thread is working. No meaningful posts thus far!!!!!!!!!!!

Fan91, how am I an idiot?? You and Whacko haven't figured it out, have you. Yes, exactly, I was asking for your smart-a--remarks. Yes, I was begging for it. That's the whole idea behind this thread. Hey Gramps, it's working--the thread is working. No meaningful posts thus far!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my thread. You need to get out of here. Go back to page two and post on the South thread. By the way........arn't you suposed to be in "YOGA" class this morning? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

WACOJACO,

i bet you could not fight your way out of a wet paper bag if we tore a little hole for you! Answer the man's questions honestly and quit being a smart butt. Just let me know how big a fella you are, so i'll know how much lunch I will need to pack to come up there and whip you myself!

WACOJACO,

i bet you could not fight your way out of a wet paper bag if we tore a little hole for you! Answer the man's questions honestly and quit being a smart butt. Just let me know how big a fella you are, so i'll know how much lunch I will need to pack to come up there and whip you myself!

Well.....Im big enough that you couldn't get me in a paper bag, even if it is wet. But if you want to come on up here I can meet you over at the K-MART parking lot where I have a ring set up on Saturday nights. Don't worry about bringing your feed bag as they have a deli as well as a complete grocery store inside K-Mart. Do you have a black belt or practice "YOGA" ? /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Well.....Im big enough that you couldn't get me in a paper bag, even if it is wet. But if you want to come on up here I can meet you over at the K-MART parking lot where I have a ring set up on Saturday nights. Don't worry about bringing your feed bag as they have a deli as well as a complete grocery store inside K-Mart. Do you have a black belt or practice "YOGA" ? /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I've got a thought Waco.Let's hire a professional wrestler and make him { Waco the mask warrior}and charge 1000 dollars per person to get in the ring with.........{you}.We'll replace DB parents having to work the race with the ''WaCoJaCo challenge" twice a year.Maybe put a statue of "you'' in front of the field house like Rocky in Philly.