Summer Passing Leagues/Scrimmages?

• 1 month later...

Going to try to revive this thread...... all quiet on the football front at East surely by now we have had some scrimmages/passing leagues under the belt. Any info on how things are going? The last I heard summer workout numbers were low. I hope that has picked up since the dead period and the parents/players and coaches are getting focused on the season ahead. Whats the scoop form lyles???

Going to try to revive this thread...... all quiet on the football front at East surely by now we have had some scrimmages/passing leagues under the belt. Any info on how things are going? The last I heard summer workout numbers were low. I hope that has picked up since the dead period and the parents/players and coaches are getting focused on the season ahead. Whats the scoop form lyles???

They did participate in at least one (maybe more) passing league games with Columbia, Hickman, Lawrence Co, Loretto, Mt. Pleasant, Perry Co, and Spring Hill. The game I was at looked like they had about 15-20 players there. :lol:

They did participate in at least one (maybe more) passing league games with Columbia, Hickman, Lawrence Co, Loretto, Mt. Pleasant, Perry Co, and Spring Hill. The game I was at looked like they had about 15-20 players there. :lol:

Thanks for the info. How did they look? I am on a job out of state and only get home on the weekends. hoping to be wrapped up and home by football season..... catch some games. Definately seems to be a struggle getting a football culture established at East. Hopefully this will start to change. The road doesn't get any easier in this new region.

Thanks for the info. How did they look? I am on a job out of state and only get home on the weekends. hoping to be wrapped up and home by football season..... catch some games. Definately seems to be a struggle getting a football culture established at East. Hopefully this will start to change. The road doesn't get any easier in this new region.

Don't really know how they looked? Sorry, they didn't scrimmage against the team I was there to watch.

However, at least they had a few players out there. When I saw they were going to participate, I wondered if they would have enough based on previous post.