Powell Panthers

Rico

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With Maryville out, is Powell a front runner? What is life without Houston at qb going to be like?

I think Powell is going to be in the top 2 or 3 of the district this year! They are going to be a different team without Houston, but still dangerous especially with that hard hitting defence. I look for Powell to be a real contender in this new district.

It seems that Powell is a fair measuring stick for Region III and a good measuring stick for Sullivan South's opener in week 0 against West. We Southers look forward to the preseason scrimmage with you. All things point to your region being wide open with West, Powell, Halls, and Clinton being the strong teams. What O do you run? Is you focus on the run? I read that you will be grooming a new QB...as well South will be also. Should be interesting.

It seems that Powell is a fair measuring stick for Region III and a good measuring stick for Sullivan South's opener in week 0 against West. We Southers look forward to the preseason scrimmage with you. All things point to your region being wide open with West, Powell, Halls, and Clinton being the strong teams. What O do you run? Is you focus on the run? I read that you will be grooming a new QB...as well South will be also. Should be interesting.

West is in a new district this year. They probably wish they were still in ours....lol. West is in a district with Farragut, Maryville, Catholic, Heritage, Lenoir City, Bearden, and William Blount.

West is in a new district this year. They probably wish they were still in ours....lol. West is in a district with Farragut, Maryville, Catholic, Heritage, Lenoir City, Bearden, and William Blount.

Yes, West is in district 4, but districts 3 and 4 will make up region 2 of class 5A, so they are still in the same region.

Yes, West is in district 4, but districts 3 and 4 will make up region 2 of class 5A, so they are still in the same region.

That might be true, but the poster thought that West was still in there with Powell, Halls, and Clinton. West might have to play one of those three teams in the playoffs , but not in the regular season.

Who cares and Central wins the region and if they can beat Powell by a 100 they will and Powell is classless and we will see how hard hitting they are!!!

Your right catcall09......Central has just as good a chance of winning the district as anybody. No one is really talking about Central and they could be just as dangerous as anyone! I have alot of respect for Central and you can never count them out! Good luck this season.

That's a great bunch of teams in one district.We will get to see some of the best from both 3 and 4 with our scrimmages against Maryville,Halls and Central.Then open up with Farragut and Clinton for our first two games.I will miss the games against Bearden and William Blount this year,they have some good fans there.

Who cares and Central wins the region and if they can beat Powell by a 100 they will and Powell is classless and we will see how hard hitting they are!!!

I sense some issues, there Cat. Classless? Now, that's rich. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

That's a great bunch of teams in one district.We will get to see some of the best from both 3 and 4 with our scrimmages against Maryville,Halls and Central.Then open up with Farragut and Clinton for our first two games.I will miss the games against Bearden and William Blount this year,they have some good fans there.

Your right batmandb.......a team dont really have an easy week in this district. I mean there might be 1 or 2 teams that are usually not very good, but other than that this district is a pretty tough one. I dont know about you, but i like the way the new districts line up, im just a little unsure about how the playoffs are going to work out just yet.