Powell Panthers

Rico

I actually do know Zack or Zach and I ate lunch with his dad today and know that he is in town for the summer from Memphis and had shoulder surgery about 3-4 months ago for a torn labrum tendon...I also know AJ Nance and attend many Kentucky games every year and tailgate with his dad and know Chris Crowder and know that Chris was on the 4x100 relay team in middle schoola and was a Lineman in high school do to him growing so much and I know David "dada" Gaston and his brother Caleb...and coached against Zach and Dada and AJ and Crowder when they were in the 8th grade and they ran the music city miracle against us in the super midgets cahmpionship game and we still beat them...so dont test my knowledge about those kids and...and since you know so much about powell and Central who was the starting MLB for powell in 1998 and who was the starting SS for Central in 1991 and who was the starting fullback for Central in 2003 and by the way I coached him in super midgets also...so my knowledge is greater than you think and I know more than you have any idea that I know...and like I have said 3 times now I know that talking goes on during the heat of the moment..."the game"...but a senior QB would not a should not say anything like that a freshman team...and the players should not act like they acted toward the Central fans...so anything else you wanna know about Zach,AJ,Byrd,Crowder,Dyer,ADkins,Gaston,Smith,etc...so dont test my knowledge...I am ready!

Great, but you are completely ignoring the issue at hand. I'm happy that you know the kids that I am talking about. You can't with a straight face, then, expect us to believe what you are saying.

Get over yourself, Cat. We have all given proper props to the Central program. I repeat for the umpteenth time - Coach Helton does a great job at Central and the kids you mention and more have backed up what they have said with their play on the field. I've said several times on this forum that I believe that Coach Helton will have Central back sooner rather than later. The Central team we've seen the last couple of years isn't the Central team that we'll see in the future.

The point is that your excuses for saying that Powell is CLASSLESS just aren't valid. Why do you feel it necessary to come on a thread talking about another school and start hurling accusations like that? Does it make you feel superior?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great, but you are completely ignoring the issue at hand. I'm happy that you know the kids that I am talking about. You can't with a straight face, then, expect us to believe what you are saying.

Get over yourself, Cat. We have all given proper props to the Central program. I repeat for the umpteenth time - Coach Helton does a great job at Central and the kids you mention and more have backed up what they have said with their play on the field. I've said several times on this forum that I believe that Coach Helton will have Central back sooner rather than later. The Central team we've seen the last couple of years isn't the Central team that we'll see in the future.

The point is that your excuses for saying that Powell is CLASSLESS just aren't valid. Why do you feel it necessary to come on a thread talking about another school and start hurling accusations like that? Does it make you feel superior?

No...because it really got under my skin and our freshman class...so that is a good thing that they will remember that for their high school career...and you did not answer my questions since you question my credibility...so what is it with you power trip on this forum...and no to add to your earlier post those kids played at the Halls youth programs because I coached most of them...and AJ went to Northwest and most went Halls middle a gresham...so no I am far from superior and have admitted once again that talking happens during the game, but what happened during that game and the following monday was terrible and inexcusable and you are not following what I am saying and I do not know how else to say it...Kier Houston did not play in the freshman game and had no business saying anything to our freshman who did not say anything to him...and his coaches allowed it!!! See ya soon and hope you see me and this forum is for this kind of thing ot it would be boring...not just to listen to your gas about how much you know about Knoxville football...cause it maybe no contest on your end. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

No...because it really got under my skin and our freshman class...so that is a good thing that they will remember that for their high school career...and you did not answer my questions since you question my credibility...so what is it with you power trip on this forum...and no to add to your earlier post those kids played at the Halls youth programs because I coached most of them...and AJ went to Northwest and most went Halls middle a gresham...so no I am far from superior and have admitted once again that talking happens during the game, but what happened during that game and the following monday was terrible and inexcusable and you are not following what I am saying and I do not know how else to say it...Kier Houston did not play in the freshman game and had no business saying anything to our freshman who did not say anything to him...and his coaches allowed it!!! See ya soon and hope you see me and this forum is for this kind of thing ot it would be boring...not just to listen to your gas about how much you know about Knoxville football...cause it maybe no contest on your end. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I'm on a power trip? Who is the one who took it upon himself to hijack a thread about a school other than the one he is associated with and called an entire team and basically an entire community CLASSLESS? You need to look in the mirror, Cat.

What a piece of work. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'm on a power trip? Who is the one who took it upon himself to hijack a thread about a school other than the one he is associated with and called an entire team and basically an entire community CLASSLESS? You need to look in the mirror, Cat.

What a piece of work. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Wow, I don't know if I've ever seen someone ruffle your feathers this much, HTV. I think he might look at you a lot differently if he actually knew who you were. Oh well, thank goodness for the anonymity of these message boards.

By the way, who actually won that freshmen game between Powell and Central last season?

So this conversation is through I guess and you have no info and know nothing about what I said and all of your sheep on here say you are credible and I stated some facts and you have nothing to say but try to degrade me...so you are a joke and until you start with some facts and get your story straight dont post anything else and does anyone else want to take his side? I am ready for all comers on the almighty HTV side!!!

So when you step your game up HTV comeon!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Wow, I don't know if I've ever seen someone ruffle your feathers this much, HTV. I think he might look at you a lot differently if he actually knew who you were. Thank goodness for the anonymity of these message boards.

By the way, who actually won that freshmen game between Powell and Central last season?

Powell won the freshman game by several scores, Nut.

The JV game was close, if memory serves. Seems like Powell won it on a last second field goal.

I'm really not ruffled, at all. I'm perfectly calm.

Wow, I don't know if I've ever seen someone ruffle your feathers this much, HTV. I think he might look at you a lot differently if he actually knew who you were. Oh well, thank goodness for the anonymity of these message boards.

I dont care who he is...this is forum to do this kind of thing and if you dont like dont post...and Powell won 15-14 with a 35 yard field goal and it was heck of a kick from a freshman. So this is my kind of thing.

So this conversation is through I guess and you have no info and know nothing about what I said and all of your sheep on here say you are credible and I stated some facts and you have nothing to say but try to degrade me...so you are a joke and until you start with some facts and get your story straight dont post anything else and does anyone else want to take his side? I am ready for all comers on the almighty HTV side!!!

So when you step your game up HTV comeon!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Cat, who won the freshmen game between Powell and Central last year? I didn't go and I don't really follow freshmen ball, but I'm just wondering if that "classless trash talk" motivated those kids that day. Also, I was wondering if you happened to know what a syzygy is.

I couldn't tell you who those starters were, but I can tell you everything you could ever want to know about the B&W mPower nuclear reactor that TVA plans to build at the mothballed Clinch River Breeder Reactor site, if that's any consolation.

No, I know exactly what you said. You said that Powell is CLASSLESS and that Central doesn't talk trash at all. You've yet to state any facts, only what you believe that makes a team, school, and community CLASSLESS. Just because you say that those events happened and that they prove whatever point you are trying to make doesn't make it so.

I really don't need to justify myself to you, so I won't even try. Almighty HTV? I appreciate the props, but I really don't see myself in that light. I'm really not that important, nor do I claim to be. I'll just continue to contribute in my small way in promoting high school football and high school football players in this area, no matter whether they play at Powell, Central, Halls, Oak Ridge, or any other school. High school football is a great way to help raise young men and teach them about life and their future roles in the real world. Coaches like Joel Helton and Matt Lowe do a great service in their involvment in their players lives.

Have a good evening and I hope you can survive the dead period. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Cat, who won the freshmen game between Powell and Central last year? I didn't go and I don't really follow freshmen ball, but I'm just wondering if that "classless trash talk" motivated those kids that day. Also, I was wondering if you happened to know what a syzygy is.

I couldn't tell you who those starters were, but I can tell you everything you could ever want to know about the B&W mPower nuclear reactor that TVA plans to build at the mothballed Clinch River Breeder Reactor site, if that's any consolation.

Read the post before yours Powell won 15-14 by a last second field goal...that is a funny statement...since you wanna talk about things like that...What would you do if a kid has severe autism and is non-verbal and his or her only way to communicate is to bite themselves or thrash their heads around to the point of almost causing whip-lash...well I will let you figure that out!!! And do you know what cushing is?

Powell won the freshman game by several scores, Nut.

The JV game was close, if memory serves. Seems like Powell won it on a last second field goal.

I'm really not ruffled, at all. I'm perfectly calm.

No HTV there was only one game and it was a freshman game with some JV mixed in so no there was not a JV game that was seperate from the Freshman game...I figured you would know that? You are ruffled and I dont care and I feel bad for you getting mad about this!!!