shelbyville camp this week?

DBtrisportdad

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mt Juliet won all of their games at the camp.

Yes, Mt. Juliet has a very good looking team this year. I didn't see them play at Shelbyville, but did watch them at Blackman. Blackman won the first game, then the next day there was a rematch and Mt. Juliet won. Both teams were very "impressive" and had good fundamentals! Blackman also beat Memphis Central at the MTSU camp. Looking forward to the season! Best of luck to everyone!

What?

Indy last their coach and didn't replace one until August of lastyerif I remember and had a tough season and some thought it would take a couple of years as the Coach had just gotten out of college. this year to have a 5-3 and expecting a 7-1 was a big jump. Thought she must have to be given an A,

Indy last their coach and didn't replace one until August of lastyerif I remember and had a tough season and some thought it would take a couple of years as the Coach had just gotten out of college. this year to have a 5-3 and expecting a 7-1 was a big jump. Thought she must have to be given an A,

Okay.