3 sport players

radio33

Sorry but GOLF is IN regular season on JUly 13. So we get a chance as well guys.

And our school we hav had 2 golfs get college schloarships this last year.

So I think we CAN all get along.

Well didn't mean to forget golf bigmoney. The beginning of the thread just started off with football, baseball and basketball and just followed that theme. I suppose the same would be true with golf, swimming and boys soccer if someone wanted to play those three. Or whichever combination of fall, winter and spring sports there may be.

rcpatriot, thats such a grey area. A lot of the things they do early summer aren't necessarily "mandatory". But the kids understand and feel the pressure. If billy and joe, my top two competitors to be a starting receiver, are at football practice everyday because that is all they play and I am splitting time with two other sports, I will be at a disadvantage. That goes without saying. Coaches can magnify that pressure by saying something but the kids, for the most part anyway, understand that. Once sports started becoming a year around activity there was no turning back.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic