• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

87' OR 33- AC-0

88' OR 31- AC-0

89' OR 40- AC-7

90' OR 66- AC-0

01' OR 37- AC-34

02' AC 28- OR-19

The two teams havent played since, except in the jamboree's.

I attended the 2001 game. That score was not indicative. IMO, AC took it to OR. OR got out by the hair of their chinny chin chin. OR had a whole year to look forward to the next game. They knew what was coming. Their biggest fear was realized in 2002. Thus they've never played us since, except in jamborees, as stated above. Man, those 2001 and 2002 AC teams were special.

87' OR 33- AC-0

88' OR 31- AC-0

89' OR 40- AC-7

90' OR 66- AC-0

01' OR 37- AC-34

02' AC 28- OR-19

The two teams havent played since, except in the jamboree's.

i know i was part of that butt kicking we gave them that night, we should of won the yr before and kerr made one of his famous calls

I attended the 2001 game. That score was not indicative. IMO, AC took it to OR. OR got out by the hair of their chinny chin chin. OR had a whole year to look forward to the next game. They knew what was coming. Their biggest fear was realized in 2002. Thus they've never played us since, except in jamborees, as stated above. Man, those 2001 and 2002 AC teams were special.

The question, i have is this. I know the 96 team broke the nations longest winning streak, when they beat cleveland, but how can you say that they couldve pulled off, what the 01 team did to fulton? Down 36 - 14 with 2:22 to go and go to OT and win 39-36! You can make one team from 95-97 and put them in the same situation and you still wouldnt have the offencive fire power the 01 team had the defence may have been close, but the 01 team had 3-4 shut outs that yr! how many they have in 95-97?

The question, i have is this. I know the 96 team broke the nations longest winning streak, when they beat cleveland, but how can you say that they couldve pulled off, what the 01 team did to fulton? Down 36 - 14 with 2:22 to go and go to OT and win 39-36! You can make one team from 95-97 and put them in the same situation and you still wouldnt have the offencive fire power the 01 team had the defence may have been close, but the 01 team had 3-4 shut outs that yr! how many they have in 95-97?

In 97' AC beat West 35-0, Cocke Co. 28-0, and Carter 35-0. In 96' AC beat Cocke Co. 27-0.

They were not on are schedule (OR). They (OR) would not even scrimmage us! My Sr. year was in 96. We did have a passing game in 95 with Adam Wilson and Jamie Chadwell. The defence was solid with Rodney Elliott, Travis Freedman, Shawn Cross as LB are line was the strongest ever all benched around 400lbs. Why do you think Davy still holds the rushing record. They had a great DC coach in TLambert 01,02. Its a Toss up. But R Elliott held the Record in most tackles in a game with 18 1/2 3 sacks against Powell in 95 96 school year. But I beleve someone broke it in 01, or 02. I played on the O-line. But I agree it would be a great game. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Rodney is a great guy, i know him personally. I think Chad Coleman broke it his sophmore yr. against Dennis Rogan fulton falcons. He had 23 tkls 1sk and 1 int. i do remember rogan didnt do much that game and the 1st play coleman came out late in the 4th qrtr he raced 95yrds untouched. I believe the only way to settle the debate would be an ol' timers game 97 vs 01 and see who wins.

Rodney is a great guy, i know him personally. I think Chad Coleman broke it his sophmore yr. against Dennis Rogan fulton falcons. He had 23 tkls 1sk and 1 int. i do remember rogan didnt do much that game and the 1st play coleman came out late in the 4th qrtr he raced 95yrds untouched. I believe the only way to settle the debate would be an ol' timers game 97 vs 01 and see who wins.

I think Coleman ranks up there as one of the best linebackers ever at AC!

Chadwell transferred to AC in 94 for his Sr. year that's when he and Wilson were there. Daniel Berry transferred to AC for his Sr year in 97. The 95 team lost to shelbyville in the 2nd round. The 96 team could not get OR to play them. They had a scrimmage set up and OR backed out. With that OR team I wouldn't have backed out of anything they had 3 players go D1. The 96 team also scrimmaged AE and the starters got to play about 10 snaps and was up 5-0. There is no doubt that the 94,95,96,97 teams are the best in any order there was to much horsepower on O and D.

Chadwell transferred to AC in 94 for his Sr. year that's when he and Wilson were there. Daniel Berry transferred to AC for his Sr year in 97. The 95 team lost to shelbyville in the 2nd round. The 96 team could not get OR to play them. They had a scrimmage set up and OR backed out. With that OR team I wouldn't have backed out of anything they had 3 players go D1. The 96 team also scrimmaged AE and the starters got to play about 10 snaps and was up 5-0. There is no doubt that the 94,95,96,97 teams are the best in any order there was to much horsepower on O and D.

how many players won Mr.Football on those teams?