Lincoln Co 10 - Riverdale 9

CoachT

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by region4fan:

What happened ....how did it come down to a field goal at the end to win?Did Riverdale have a lot of turnovers? I did not think that LC was that good this yr.

riverdale had no turnovers at all.as a matter of fact lincoln county didnt touch the ball the entire first quarter.riverdale took the opening kick off and drove the field before the falcon defense held them to a fieldgoal.the falcons failed to cover the kickoff and riverdale recovered on the falcon 29 and drove it in missing the pat.riverdale never threatened again untill thr final drive.the falcons kicked a field goal early in the 4th and followed with a td with a minute and a half to play. the pat was good thus 10-9.riverdale as you know missed a 35 yard fg at the end .a great game!

Guest LCFalcons5n5

Riverdale was flat all night, along with the fact that they lost their top player to a broken leg. Lincoln Co had 3 big pass plays on their last drive to set up the Edmiston run.

Posted by LCFalcons5n5:

Riverdale was flat all night, along with the fact that they lost their top player to a broken leg. Lincoln Co had 3 big pass plays on their last drive to set up the Edmiston run.

Riverdale didn't look too flat from where I was watching. Both teams were pumped and ready to go. This was a war between two rival teams. In my opinion, the better team won tonight. Taron Henry #4 was the player injured for the Warriors. The last report I heard, which came from a Riverdale team doctor, was that he had a dislocated right knee combined with a broken right leg and is scheduled to undergo surgery on Monday.