Lincoln Co 10 - Riverdale 9

CoachT

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Riverdale was not ready mentally for this game. Everyone, including the fans, were looking ahead to Blackman. Lincoln County did a great job after the first quarter. The QB was the difference in the game, we simply could not contain him.

Both teams missed big plays by inches. Riverdale drops the pass that would have made it 16-0, and LC drops one on the goal line also. You could feel the momentum shifting to LC, especially after the injury to Henry. WIthout the celebration penalty that cost us an extra point, we go to OT. Based on how the game was going late, LC probably wins anyway.

LC was the better team tonight in the only place that matters - the scoreboard. Congratulations to the Falcons, and keep your heads up Warriors - It does not matter who wins Game 4, but who wins Game 15. You are going to be alright.

Posted by region4fan:

Was it his same ankle that he has had so much trouble with this season? That kid is an athlete. He is fearless . Hope all this is just exaggerated and it is not broken.

Im not sure what ankle it is, but if i was a betting person, i would bet it is t h same ankle he had trouble with at t he beginning of the year. i would also bet it is broken.

Posted by region4fan:

I am finding this one a real shocker! Guess You missed that one SLIM!

region4fan, I missed more than that one! Like I said in my prediction post this was a tough week to pick em! I didn't know it was going to be this tough though! Next week will be very interesting to see who will bounce back and who will not! Franklin is for real, they played awesome tonight!I would have bet a pretty penny that they couldn't beat us like they did! We were flat but that's football! They took advantage of our O-line who played terrible tonight, and the QB played an excellent game! Heck what am I saying the whole team played great! As for Riverdale, you saw my prediction, THAT WAS A BIGGER SHOCK THAN OUR GAME! I would have bet the farm on the Warriors! Well I'll let you go, I'm having a hard time swallowing these dang feathers! :)